
随着科技的发展,人们对于能源的利用越来越注重了。下面小编为大家整理的未来能源英语对话,希望对大家有用!
未来能源英语对话
Cathy: What do you think of the lecture?
凯西:你认为这个讲座怎么样?
Leon: You mean the one On Future Energy?
雷昂:你是说“未来能源”吗?
Cathy: That’s right.
凯西:对。
Leon: I think it was very interesting and helpful.
雷昂:我觉得很有趣,也很有帮助。
Cathy: Do you really mean that?
凯西:你真的这么认为?
Leon: Yes. Don’t you?
雷昂:对。你不这么想?
Cathy: But I think some of his view points are not correct.
凯西:但是我想他的一些观点并不正确。
Leon: Yes?
雷昂:是吗?
Cathy: Take the coal for instance.
凯西:拿煤炭来说吧。
Leon: What about it?
雷昂:煤炭怎么了?
Cathy: Coal won’t become important again. Everybody can see that.
凯西:煤炭不会再重要了,这一点人人都可以看到。
Leon: Why not?
雷昂:为什么?
Cathy: For one thing, it’s too dirty. We won’t be able to find people to work down coal mines in the future. For another, we’ll use up all the coal underground. We have to develop new kinds of energy such as atomic energy.
凯西:一方面它太脏,将来我们不会看到有人在地下的煤矿采煤,另一方面地下的煤会被用完,我们必须开发新的能源,例如原子能。
Leon: We’ll invent new kinds of machinery to mine underground for us and nobody can tell exactly how much coal there is underground. Atomic energy can’t take the place of coal because it’s too dangerous to produce. Once leakage occurs, it’ll bring disastrous.
雷昂:我们可以制造新型机械来代替人工在地下采煤,并且没有人确切地知道地下到底有多少煤。原子能无法取代煤炭,因为生产原子能太危险,一旦发生泄漏,将会有灾难性的后果,许多人反对发展原子能。
Cathy: Nonsense. When atomic energy is used widely, we’ll certainly have more advanced and stricter preventive measures to prevent any kind of leakage. It’s safe and clean as well.
凯西:也不对。当原子能广泛使用时我们当然会采取更先进更严格的预防措施来防止任何泄漏发生。它既安全又卫生。
Leon: You have something there. Perhaps we can use coal, oil and atomic energy side by side.
雷昂:你说得有道理。也许我们可以同时利用煤炭、石油、原子能能源。
Cathy: Yes. The future is always hard to predict. It’s decided by many unexpected factors.
凯西:对。将来难以预测。它是由许多意想不到的因素决定的。
Leon: That’s right. Let’s hope for the best.
雷昂:是的。让我们对未来寄予比较好的希望。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03