外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于龙的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-2899

关于龙的英语对话

龙,作为我们中国人的一种独特文化的凝聚和积淀,已扎根和深藏于我们每个人的潜意识里头,下面小编为大家整理的关于龙的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于龙的英语对话

Li Mei:Do you know this animal?

李梅:你知道这是什么动物吗?

Mike:It looks like a snake,but with a little bigger head,but also a bit likes a lizard,what on earth is it?

迈克:看起来像蛇,可头好像大了点,又有点像蜥蜴,到底是什么啊?

Li Mei:Have you ever heard a song called Long’s offspring?

李梅:你听过一首歌叫“龙的传人”吗?

Mike:Yeah,it is singed by Lee Hom.

迈克:听过,王力宏唱的。

Li Mei:This is the Long.

李梅:这就是龙。

Mike:Ah,why do you called yourselves the successor?

迈克:啊,为什么说你们是它的传人啊?

Li Mei:This is the Chinese Long culture.The Long has always been a part of our lives,but whether it is real or just a kind of totem,no one can say it clearly.

李梅:这是我们中国人的龙文化啊。龙一直存在于我们的生活中,但它到底是真实存在还是只是一种图腾,到现在也没人能说得清楚啊。

Mike:What does the Long represent?

迈克:龙代表什么呢?

Li Mei:The Long is a symbol of good fortune,power and elegance.

李梅:龙是一种吉祥的象征,是权势与高贵的象征。

Mike:No wonder then,in short,it is the symbol of a good side.

迈克:怪不得呢,总之,它就是象征好的一面。

Li Mei:Yes,there is a Chinese Zodiac Long,so many people are proud of the Long zodiac.

李梅:对,中国的十二生肖中还有一个是龙呢,所以很多人都以自己是龙年生的而自豪。

Mike:Chinese tradition is really interesting,which makes me interested in Chinese culture.

迈克:中国的传统真有意思,这让我对中国的文化产生了兴趣。

Li Mei:If you know more,you will be more interested in it.

李梅:如果你了解得更多,你会更感兴趣的。

Mike:Well,we will be able to exchange experience very often.

迈克:好啊,那我们以后就能经常交流经验啦。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03