外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于十二生肖的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-111377

关于十二生肖的英语对话

十二生肖,又叫属相,是中国与十二地支相配以人出生年份的十二种动物,下面小编为大家整理的关于十二生肖的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于十二生肖的英语对话

Susan:I heard this year is the year of the Rabbit. What does it mean?

苏珊:我听说今年是兔年。那是什么意思?

Lin Hong:Well, do you know anything about Chinese zodiac?

林红:嗯。你知道中国的十二生肖吗?

Susan:Is it a kind of calendar to date years?

苏珊:它是不是一种纪年的历法?

Lin Hong:That’s right! You know, Chinese have a cyclical concept of time. The Chinese animal signs are a 12-year cycle used for dating the years.

林红:对!中国人的时间概念是循环的。十二属相就是用来纪年的一个十二年的循环。

Susan:So 12 years later, the 2023 will be the year of the Rabbit again!

苏珊:那就是。12年后,也就是2023年就又是兔年了!

Lin Hong:Right. And so were the year of 1975,1987, etc. By the way, what animal sign were you born under?

林红:对呀。1975年,1987年等等也都是兔年。顺便问一句,你知道你的属相吗?

Susan:I don’t know! I was born in 1984. What is the animal sign for that year?

苏珊:我不知道!我生于1984年。那年是什么年呢?

Lin Hong:Well, let me see. 1984 was the year of Mouse. You are a mouse!

林红:呃。让我想想,1984年是鼠年。你是一只老鼠!

Susan:Oh, no! I don’t like to be a rat?

苏珊:噢。不!我可不喜欢是只老鼠!

Lin Hong:Why? Mouse is lovely. Don’t you like Mickey Mouse?

林红:为什么?老鼠很可爱呀。难道你不喜欢米老鼠吗?

Susan:But mouse is always related to stealing, and some negative things.

苏珊:但是老鼠总是和偷啊等一些不好的事情联系在一起。

Lin Hong:The year of the rat is regarded as a year of renewal, being the first year in the Chinese zodiac cycle in China.

林红:在中国,鼠是十二生肖之首,鼠年也因此被视为万象更新的一年。

Susan:So I will have a good luck in my life?

苏珊:那我的生活就会有好运气吗?

Lin Hong:Yes.

林红:是啊。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03