
一本好书不仅可以带领我们畅游知识的海洋,还能带来心灵的抚慰,精神的享受。下面小编为大家整理的关于书的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
关于书的英语对话
Dora:Have you found the book recommended by Mrs. Li?你找到李老师推荐的那本书了吗?
Daniel:30 Nights on Nightmares?No.《30夜噩梦》?没有。
Dora:Mrs. Li said it was a good self-help book aiming at those who want to refresh their understanding of basic math.李老师说那是一本不错的自学工具书,意在帮助那些想要巩固数学基础的人。
Daniel:Not conductive to homework or exams?对考试和家庭作业没有指导作用吗?
Dora:She didn't mention that.她没说。
Daniel:I am looking for some books that have keys to our after-class exercises. What's our homework today, anyway?我在找有我们课后练习答案的书。对了,我们今天的家庭作业是什么?
Dora:Re-read Chapter 13 and summarize the main content in a diagram, and finish the exercises in Chapter 13.复习第13章,用一个表格总结主要内容,并完成第13章的练习。
Daniel:I don't understand why we must read it again. I understood everything in class.我不明白为什么必须再读一遍。我在课堂上都听懂了。
Dora:Mrs. Li says this second reading will help you consolidate what you've learned in class.That's why we must do homework.李老师说再次阅读可以帮我们巩固在课堂中学到的知识。那就是我们要做家庭作业的原因。
Daniel:But I can't do my homework without answer keys!但是我没有答案就做不了家庭作业!
Dora:I think maybe 30 Nights on Math is not bad. Look, it has explanations on every formula in our text book.我觉得《数学30夜》不错。看,里面有对课本中每个公式的解释。
Daniel:Oh, that's good!I have problems with formulas. I will get this book.噢,那还不错。我对公式理解得不好,我要买这本书。
Dora:I have little money left. I believe I have seen some pirated versions of this book. They are much cheaper.不过我没多少钱了,我觉得我看过有盗版的,那会便宜很多。
Daniel:Don't buy the pirated books. There are many mistakes in spelling.What's more, it's just against law to buy them.不要买盗版书,里面有很多拼写错误。此外,买盗版书是违法的。
Dora:It's against law?Oh, I didn't know it was that serious!But I don't have enough money for that book.违法?噢,我不知道有那么严重。但是我没有足够的钱来买那本书。
Daniel:You can sell your Harry Potter to me for cash.你可以把你的《哈利·波特》卖给我,我给你钱。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03