
俗话说,民以食为天。可见,吃饭是生活中的重中之重。关于吃饭,都有哪些常用的英语口语呢 ?下面小编为大家带来了点餐英语口语,供大家参考。
点餐英语口语一
1.请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?
2.是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?
3在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
4.餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
5.可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
6.我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
7.餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
8.我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
9.我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have French red wine.
10.是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
11.我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?
12.餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?
13.餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
14.我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
15.我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.
16.我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
17.我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).
18.餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
19.你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
20.全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
点餐英语口语二
1.Enter a Restaurant
初进餐厅
Waiter:Good evening.Do you have a reservation?
服务员:晚上好。你们预定座位了吗?
Ann:Yes.We've got a reservation.The name is Ann.
安:是的,我们已经预定了。名字是安。
Waiter:Let me see.OK,this way,please.This is your table.And world you like to order now?
服务员:我看一下,好的,这边请。这是你们预定的桌子。现在就点菜吗?
Ann:Yes.
安:是的。
Waiter:Here is the menu.
服务员:给您菜单。
Ann:Thank you.
安:谢谢。
2.Order Food
点餐
Anna:Excuse me.I'd like to try some Chinese food.
安娜:劳驾,我想尝尝中国菜。
Waiter:We serve excellent Chinese food.Which sdyle do you prefer?
服务员:我们这里有很好的中国菜。您喜欢什么风味?
Anna:I know nothing about Chinese food.Could you give me some suggestions.
安娜:我对中国菜一无所知。你能给我一些建议吗?
Waiter:It's divided into eight big cuisines,such as Cantonese food,Shandong food,Sichuan food,etc.
服务员:中国菜分成八大菜系,如粤菜、鲁菜和川菜等等。
Anna:Is there any difference?
安娜:有什么不同吗?
Waiter:Yes,Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and apicy.
服务员:是的,粤菜清淡适中,而鲁菜则味重香浓。
Anna:How about Sichuan food?
安娜:川菜怎么样?
Waiter:Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.They taste differently.
服务员:川菜大都麻辣浓香,并且它们的味道各不相同。
Anna:Oh,really,I like hot food.So,what is your recommendation for me?
安娜:哦,我喜欢吃辣一点的。那你推荐我吃什么呢?
Waiter:I think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious.We have a Sichuan food dining room.May I suggest you to go there?It's on the third floor.
服务员:我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝的味道不错。我们有四川菜餐厅。您想去那里吗?它在三楼。
Anna:Thank you.
安娜:谢谢。
Waiter:My pleasure.
服务员:很高兴为您服务。
点餐英语口语三
1、I’d like a table for two, please。
我想要一张两人座的桌子。
一进门先要找到有利地形才是享受美食的第一步。
2、I don’t know much about sth. What do you recommend?
我对…不是很了解。你有什么推荐的么?
要想尝到当地美食,还是问问别人有什么推荐是比较保险的,毕竟别人都吃的,味道不会太怪。
3、May I see a menu?
我能看下菜单么?
我的菜我做主,对于有主见的同学来说,只有我自己才知道我自己要吃啥。
4、I’m ready to order。
我准备点餐了。
想吃什么就要抓紧点餐,要不上菜都不知道要等多久。I’m starving to death. 说得我都饿了。
5、Check please~ Do you accept credit card?
买单。可以刷信用卡吗?
咱中国人吃饭都喜欢请客,显得大方慷慨。不过老外一般聚餐的话是各付个的(并不绝对),各自付就是separate checks。不过咱中国人会抢着买单This is my treat。或是说It’s on me. 这顿我请了。不过也会遇到有些人抢着抢着就不见买单了,要不就有借口了。所以抢占有利地形的重要性出来吧,tips: 坐在最里边然后抢着买单。
文化小分享:如果你到一家当地高档的餐厅又想有个靠窗的好位置,比较好给迎宾(host/hostess) 10美元的小费。而对于你的服务员,视情况给15%-20%所点餐的小费;直接拿出两个铜板丢在桌子上(不过这样也会被认为很粗鲁,等同于羞辱服务说,我都差点忘记给小费了)或者低于10%,等同于你觉得服务很差劲,一般来说如果没有重大失误,低于10%的小费会不可接受;30%或以上则非常慷慨了。而对于连锁廉价餐馆,比如我们国内常见的麦当劳,肯德基等等来说,则不需要再额外付小费了。
6、I’d like to take out。
我要把剩下的打包回家。
吃不完带走,不要浪费是好习惯。
7、May I have a receipt, please?
我想要收据。
receipt是你得到的食物和服务的详细单据,也就是小票。在中国的话,也可以理解为发票吧,发票就有点中国特色了。
点餐英语口语四
Would you take the seat 请坐。
What kind of wine do you have 餐厅有那几类酒?
Welcome to our western restaurant. 欢迎来我们西餐厅。
We’re glad to have you here. 我们很高兴你来到之儿 。
Nice to meet you . 见到你真荣幸。
May I see the wine list 可否让我看看酒单?
May I order a glass of wine 我可以点杯酒吗?
May I be of service to you 我能为你服务吗
I’d like to have some local wine. 我想点当地出产的酒。
I’d like to have French red wine. 我想要喝法国红酒。
I’m very sorry. 非常抱歉。
I’m always at your service 随时为你效劳。
I‘ll be your server tonight. 今晚由我来为你们服务。
Good evening, sir. Here is the menu. 晚上好,先生。给您菜单。
What can I get you girls? 姑娘们要点些什么?
Are you ready to order now? 您现在准备点菜吗?
I need a few more minutes to decide. 我需要考虑几分钟。
Well, I just want to have a light meal here. 嗯,我只想吃简单一点的。
Cobb salad, no eggs. 科布沙拉,不加鸡蛋。
I’d like to begin with a chef‘s salad. 我要一份现配的沙拉。
I’ll have a mixed salad and a beef steak. 我要一份什锦沙拉和一份牛排。
I‘ll have a sirloin steak. 我要腰条牛排。
How would you like your steak cooked, madam? 女士,你的牛排要几分熟?
What would you like to go with your steak? 你的牛排要配什么蔬菜呢?
Peas, carrots, and French fried potatoes. 青豌豆、胡萝卜和炸薯条。
Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer, French, Thousand Island or Oil and Vinegar? 请问你要哪一种沙拉佐料? 法式、千岛还是油醋佐料?
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03