开会对于现在的工作一族来说是一件家常便饭的事情。下面小编为大家整理的邀请参加会议英语对话,希望对大家有用!
邀请参加会议英语对话
A:Good morning!Beijing Trading Company.May I help you?早上好!北京贸易公司,我能为您服务吗?
B:Good morning!This is Mr. Smith of King Electronics Company.I d like to speak to Mr. Zhong,please.早上好!我是肯电气公司的史密斯。我想找钟先生。
A:We have two Zhongs here.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?我们这里有两位先生姓钟。你要接鲍勃·钟,还是约翰·钟?
B:Bob.鲍勃。
A:Is Mr. Bob Zhong in the Overseas Sales Division?请问是海外销售部分公司的鲍勃·钟吗?
B:Right.是的。
A:I m sorry,he s not in the office now.很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。
B:Do you have any idea when he ll be back?你知道他何时回来吗?
A:He should be back at any moment.他随时都会回来。
B:I wonder if you could give Mr. Bob Zhong a message for me?您能不能给鲍勃·钟先生捎个口信?
A:Yes.Certainly.Just a minute.I ll get a pen.(Pause)OK.Please carry on.当然可以。请等一下。我拿支笔。(停顿)好的,请说。
B:There will be a very urgent meeting at three o clock and I would like Mr. Bob Zhong to attend it.三点钟有一个紧急会议,我想让鲍勃·钟先生参加。
A:OK.An urgent meeting...three o clock...May I ask what it s regarding?好的……一个紧急会议……三点钟……请问是关于哪方面事情的?
B:Yes.It s regarding the foreign exchange market and our sales strategy this year.哦,是关于外汇市场和我们今年的销售策略问题的。
A:Shall I tell Mr. Bob Zhong to prepare any material?要不要告诉鲍勃·钟先生去准备一些资料?
B:Yes,thank you.好的,谢谢你。
A:I ll let him know,Mr. Smith.史密斯先生,我将转告他。
B:Thank you very much.Bye.非常感谢。再见。
A:You re welcome.Bye.不客气。再见。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03