外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于动画片的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-01441

关于动画片的英语对话

动画的概念不同于一般意义上的动画片,动画是一种综合艺术,它是集合了绘画、漫画、电影、数字媒体、摄影、音乐、文学等众多艺术门类于一身的艺术表现形式。下面小编为大家整理的关于动画片的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于动画片的英语对话

Rebecca: This is all way too complicated. I can’t take it. Life shouldn’t be like this.

瑞贝卡:现在搞得有点儿太复杂了吧。我接受不了。生活不应该是这样的。

Carlos: Easy, girl! Is everything ok?

卡洛斯:放松。怎么了?

Rebecca: So not okay. This stupid woman compares her husband with Mr. Wolf. She thinks she needs a divorce. But she is pregnant with her husband’s baby. Now she wants an abortion.

瑞贝卡:很不好。那个傻女人把自己的老公和灰太狼比较。她觉得她应该离婚。但是她又怀着她老公的孩子。她想堕胎。

Carlos: Mr. Wolf? The animation TV show?

卡洛斯:灰太狼?那个动画片?

Rebecca: Exactly! How can she trust a wolf? Isn’t a real man better than a cartoon wolf?

瑞贝卡:就是的啊。 你怎么可以相信一只狼呢?一个真人比不上一只狼?

Carlos: Crazy girl! I’m lucky I have you, baby.

卡洛斯:疯女人!有你,我真的很幸运,宝贝。

Rebecca: Well, but she has a point anyway. That cartoon wolf would make a perfect husband. His wife is everything to him. He earns the bread. He gives his wife all the money he makes. He…

瑞贝卡:可是她说对了一点。那只卡通狼肯定会是一个很好的老公。他的老婆就是他的一切。他赚钱。还把所赚的钱全部交给老婆。他……

Carlos: I know I am way out of line sometimes. But I love you more than that stupid wolf does.

卡洛斯:我知道我有时候过分了点儿。但是我爱你要比那只笨狼多得多。

Rebecca: He is not stupid. He is smart.

瑞贝卡:他不笨。他很聪明。

Carlos: See? Now you are one of them, babe. Don’t you want a divorce as well?

卡洛斯:看吧。你现在也是那些女人中的一个了。难道你也想离婚?

Rebecca: Certainly not, I just think that the cartoons now reflect people’s desire for their real life to a large extent.

瑞贝卡:当然不是,我只是觉得现在的卡通很大程度上反映了人们对现实的期望。

Carlos: Okay, I’ll change my bad habit and become a realistic Mr. Wolf.

卡洛斯:好吧,我会改掉自己的坏习惯,做一个现实中的灰太狼。

Rebecca: That will be the best.

瑞贝卡:这样比较好了。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03