装饰品是可以起到修饰美化作用的物品,比如装修效果图造型的轮廓和雕刻装饰;或在身体或物体的表面加些附属的东西,使之更美观。下面小编为大家整理的购买装饰品英语对话,希望对大家有用!
购买装饰品英语对话
Clerk:Are you being served, sir?
先生,有人接待您吗?
Customer:No, I'm just looking by myself. What fine needlework!
没有,我只是自己看看。多好的绣工啊!
Clerk:Yeah, these are famous Chinese tapestries. Don't you think you should use one to decorate your room?
是的,这些是中国著名的挂毯。难道你不想买一条挂毯来装饰您的房间吗?
Customer:I want to have a look at first. Can you tell me something about them?
我先自己看看。您能给我介绍一下他们吗?
Clerk:Sure. Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art, an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.
艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的比较高水平,是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。
Customer:Is this the marvellous landscape in Guilin?
挂毯上是不是美丽的桂林山水?
Clerk:Yes. You are right. And it's so beautiful.
是的,您说对了,您看多漂亮啊。
Customer:I like it very much. I want to buy one.
我很喜欢,我想买一个。
Clerk:Which do you prefer, the linen one, the figured dacron or the brocade?
您要哪种,亚麻的、提花涤纶还是织锦缎的?
Customer:I like the brocade most. How much is it?
我最喜欢锦缎的。多少钱呢?
Clerk:3680元 for each.
3680元一条。
Customer:Oh. It's so expensive. You haven't anything cheaper, have you?
哦,太贵了。你们没有再便宜一点儿的吗?
Clerk:It's waved by hand. And it's worth the price.
这是纯手工编织的。肯定物有所值。
Customer:Oh, thank you. Maybe I will buy it next time.
哦,谢谢。我想下次再买吧。
Clerk:You're welcome.
不客气。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03