外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

买工艺品的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-15170

买工艺品的英语对话

工艺品即通过手工或机器将原料或半成品加工而成的有艺术价值的产品。 下面小编为大家整理的买工艺品的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

买工艺品的英语对话

Clerk: Are you being served, sir?

先生,有人接待您吗?

Customer: No, I'm just looking by myself. What fine needlework!

没有,我只是自己看看。多好的绣工啊!

Clerk: Yeah, these are famous Chinese tapestries. Don't you think you could use one to decorate your room?

是的,这些是中国著名的挂毯。难道你不想买一条挂毯来装饰您的房间吗?

Customer: I want to have a look first. Can you tell me something about them?

我先自己看看。您能给我介绍一下他们吗?

Clerk: Sure. Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art, an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.

艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的比较高水平,是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。

Customer: Is this the marvellous landscape in Guilin?

挂毯上是不是美丽的桂林山水?

Clerk: Yes. You are right. And it's so beautiful.

是的,您说对了,您看多漂亮啊。

Customer: I like it very much. I want to buy one.

我很喜欢,我想买一个。

Clerk: Which do you prefer, the linen one, the figured dacron or the brocade?

您要哪种,亚麻的、提花涤纶还是织锦缎的?

Customer: I like the brocade most. How much is it?

我最喜欢锦缎的。多少钱呢?

Clerk: 3680 yuan for each.

3680元一条。

Customer: Oh. It's so expensive. You haven't anything cheaper, have you?

哦,太贵了。你们没有再便宜一点儿的吗?

Clerk: It's waved by hand. And it's worth the price.

这是纯手工编织的。肯定物有所值。

Customer: Oh, thank you. Maybe I will buy it next time.

哦,谢谢。我想下次再买吧。

Clerk: You're welcome.

不客气。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03