外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

打出租车的场景英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-16616

打出租车的场景英语对话

出租车也是不少朋友的交通出行方式之一。下面小编为大家整理的打出租车的场景英语对话,希望对大家有用!

打出租车的场景英语对话

D=Driver (司机) P=Passenger (乘客)

P: Hello, Taxi!

出租车!

D: Hello. What can I do for you?

你好,有什么需要帮助的吗?

P: I'd like to go to Tiantan Park.

我想去天坛公园。

D: Get on, please.

请上车。

P: One of my friends told me it's very difficult to get a cab in Beijing.

我的一个朋友告诉我说在北京很难打到出租车。

D: That was several years ago. Now you can see that there are taxis everywhere in Beijing.

几年前是那样。现在你可以看到北京到处都是出租车。

P: And the price is rather cheap. What is the rate?

价钱也便宜多了。价钱怎么算啊?

D: Mine is 2 yuan a kilometer. Some others, like those yellow ones, are much cheaper, only 1 yuan per kilometer, because there is no air conditioner in their cars.

我的车是1公里2元。还有一些出租车,像是那些黄色的,收费更便宜。1公里只收1元,因为他们的车上没有空调。

P: Do you use the meter?

你使用计价器吗?

D: Here it is. That's the regulation.

在这里。这是规定。

P: Do you receive tips?

你收小费吗?

D: No, never.

不,从不收。

P: Your cars are made in China or imported from abroad?

你们的车是中国制造的还是从国外进口的呢?

D: We used to buy a lot from Germany and Japan, but now we've begun to produce them by ourselves. We have several good joint venture car plants in China. You see, this red one, that black one and the blue one are all made in China.

我们过去会从德国和日本进口许多车,不过现在我们已经开始自己生产汽车了。中国已经有了一些很好的汽车合资企业。你看这辆红色的车,那辆黑色的和蓝色的车都是由中国制造的。

P: Nice! Does this car belong to you? Do you have good business being a taxi driver?

真不错!这辆车是你的吗?做出租车司机生意好吗?

D: I've rented the car since last year. It's too much for me to afford it. Look at those yellow minis, they are owned by the drivers.

我从去年开始租的这辆车。它太贵了我买不起。看那些黄色的迷你车,基本上都是属于司机所有的。

P: I see.

我了解了。

D: Here we are. 30 yuan in total.

我们到了。一共30元。

P: That's 50 yuan.

这是50元。

D: Just a minute. Here's your change.

稍等片刻,这是找您的零钱。

P: Thank you.

谢谢。

D: Have a nice day!

祝你们玩得愉快!

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03