酒店主要为游客提供住宿服务、亦生活的服务及设施(寝前服务)、餐饮、游戏、娱乐、购物、商务中心、宴会及会议等设施。下面小编为大家整理的在酒店的对话英语,希望对大家有用!
在酒店的对话英语
S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)
S: Good morning. Housekeeping. May I help you?
上午好,客房部。有什么可以帮您的吗?
G: Yes. I have some shirts to be washed.
是的我有几件衬衫要洗。
S: When do you need them, sir?
请问您什么时候需要呢,先生?
G: Not straight away.
不着急。
S: Will tomorrow morning be all right?
那明天上午好吗?
G: That will be fine. But I have a suit that I would like to be pressed as soon as possible.
好的。但我还有一件西服希望能尽快熨烫一下。
S: If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service. But there is an extra charge of 50% for it.
如果你着急的话我们有两小时内的加急服务。但那要收50%的额外加价。
G: That's fine. And there is also a stain on my suit. Could you remove it?
好的。上面还有一个污渍,能去除吗?
S: What kind of stain is it, sir?
什么样的污渍呢,先生?
G: I spilled some milk on it.
我不小心撒上面一些牛奶。
S: We will do our best to remove the stain, but we cannot guarantee the result.
我们会尽力去除污渍的,但我们并不能保证结果。
G: OK, thank you.
好,谢谢。
S: OK, sir, we will send a room maid to collect your laundry. Your suit will be charged as an express service. And we will deliver it this morning around 9:00.
好的,先生,我们将派服务生去取你要洗的衣物。你的西服会按快速服务收费。我们上午9∶00左右将给您送回去。
G: That's fine.
很好。
S: Your room number, please?
请问您的房间号,先生?
G: Room 1120. Thank you.
1120房间。谢谢
S: You're welcome.
不客气。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03