外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于换登机牌的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-181600

关于换登机牌的英语对话

登机排队后,会有飞机乘务人员在入口等着检查你的登机牌。下面小编为大家整理的关于换登机牌的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于换登机牌的英语对话

T: Hello, I want to know where to check in?

你好,请问在哪里换登机牌?

A: It depends on which airline you will go with. Malaysia Airlines are on the second floor, Singapore Airlines are on the first floor and Cathay Pacific is on the right along this way.

这要看您是哪个航空公司的了。马来西亚航空公司在二楼,新加坡航空公司在一楼,国泰在前面右转的位置。

T: I will take China Southern Airlines.

我的是中国南方航空公司的航班。

A: The counter of China Southern Airlines for changing the boarding card is on the opposite of the Coffee Shop ahead. But it's still early. They begin to check in one and half an hour before departure.

南方航空公司换登机牌处就在前面咖啡厅的对面。但是现在还不到时间。他们提前一个半小时开始办理。

T: Then, where can I wait and have a rest?

那我可以去哪里等一下呢?

A: The lounge room is on the second floor, just beside the escalator, sir. You can take a seat there, have a coffee and read newspapers or magazines. All is free.

先生,候机厅在二楼电梯旁边。您可以在那休息,喝咖啡或读报纸、杂志,这些都是免费的。

T: By the way, where should I transfer?

顺便问一下,这趟航班到哪里转机?

A: This flight transfers in Malaysia.

这趟航班在马来西亚转机。

T: Do I need to pick up luggage there?

我需要在那里取行李吗?

A: No, you don't have to, sir. We will handle passengers' luggage.

不需要,先生。我们会负责旅客行李的。

T: So how long will I stay in the transit lounge?

那么我在转机处需要等多久?

A: About 2 hours.

大概两个小时。

T: That's fine. I will take a rest there. Thank you.

还不错,我可以在那休息一下。谢谢你了。

A: It's my pleasure.

很高兴为您服务。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03