包间是一种对空间围合封闭而产生相对独立的空间,这里受外部干扰小,属于一种私密空间。下面小编为大家整理的订包间英语对话,希望对大家有用!
订包间英语对话
A:Hello, is this China Red restaurant?
A:你好,是中国红饭店吗?
B:Yes, it is. Can I help you, Miss?
B:是的,我能为您效劳吗,女士?
A:I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 8:00 p. m.tomorrow.
A:我要预订一个包间,明天晚上八点。
B:For how many people?
B:几个人?
A:6 persons.
A:6个。
B:OK, Madam. Can I ask that how much for food per person?The minium charge for a private room is 120 yuan per person.
B:好的,女士我能问下每个人的用餐价位是多少吗?包间的较低消费是每人120元。
A:120 yuan?Oh, that's too expensvie. Can it be 100 yuan?
A:120元?哦,这太贵了。100元行吗?
B:Sorry. It is our resturant policy.All the drinks are on consumption basis.It is not too much.
B:对不起,这是饭店的规定。所有酒水也包括在内的,并不是太多。
A:OK. That's fine.If I was late in case, could you please keep my reservation?
A:好吧。万一我来迟了,那你会为我保留预订座位吗?
B:We will keep it for you until eight thirty P. M.But we hope you can arrive earlier.So, the reservation is under what name?
B:我们会为你保留到晚上八点半。但我们希望你能早点来。那么,用谁的名字来预订呢?
A:Sisi Miao.
A:苗思思。
B:Reservation is OK now. Thanks.See you tonight.
B:预订好了。谢谢。今晚见。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03