酒吧在人们的印象中是一个神秘的地方,里面充满了各种电影里面有的情节,下面小编为大家整理的酒吧2人英语对话,希望对大家有用!
酒吧2人英语对话
B= Bartender(酒保) G= Guest (宾客)
B: What may I offer you, ladies and gentlemen?
我能为你们提供什么,女士们,先生们?
G1: I don't know what I want. I'm not really a drinker.
我也不知道我想要什么。我不太会喝酒。
B: An aperitif or some white wine?
那么开胃酒或一些白葡萄酒如何?
G: Um… a Sunrise beer.
嗯…一个日出啤酒。
B: I don't believe we know that one. How about our special cocktail?
好像我们没有这种酒。尝点我们的特制鸡尾酒如何?
G1: That sounds good. How about you, Sally?
听起来不错。莎莉,你呢?
G2: I don't drink at all. Do you serve soft drinks?
我不喝酒的。你们有不含酒精的饮料吗?
B: Of course, Miss. But how about a non-alcoholic cocktail?
当然,小姐。来一个不含酒精的鸡尾酒如何?
G2: It sounds interesting. I'll take that.
这听起来不错。我就来这个吧。
B: What would you like to drink, gentleman?
您想要喝点什么,先生?
G3: Well, none of that stuff they're drinking, eh John?
嗯,他们点的都不喝,是吗,约翰?
G4: No, Tom. We'll have the usual beer, I suppose?
是的,汤姆。我觉得我们还是喝普通啤酒吧?
G3: Yes, I'm very thirsty.
好的,我很渴。
B: Any special brand, sir?
有指定的牌子吗,先生?
G4: What about your local brew? I hear it's good.
你们当地的啤酒怎么样?我听说不错。
B: It is Five Star beer. Bottled or draught?
五星啤酒。您们要瓶装还罐装?
G3: Let's try the draught.
我们试试罐装的吧。
B: Fine. One special cocktail and one non-alcoholic cocktail for the lady and two draught Five Star Beer.
好。一杯特制的鸡尾酒,女士的一杯无酒精的鸡尾酒和两杯罐装五星啤酒。
G3: Could we have some snacks?
可以给我们来些小吃吗?
B: Certainly, I'll get a fresh supply.
当然,我会给您们带来一份最新鲜的。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03