外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

常用英语口语对话

资料整理:广州思贝奇英语发布时间:2018-05-0568

常用英语口语对话

随着科学技术的高度发展,国际合作进程的日益加快,英语在国际舞台上发挥的作用越发显著。下面小编为大家带来了常用英语口语对话范文,供大家参考。

常用英语口语对话一

Ann: Today is the Hallowmas. The children must be very happy.

今天是万圣节,孩子们一定很开心。

Lily: Yes, they have looked forward to it for several weeks.

是的,他们好几个星期前就在期待了。



Ann: When I look at them, I often recall my childhood. I believe we were much happier than the children now.

当我看着他们,我经常想起我的童年,我认为我们那时候比现在的孩子们更开心。

Lily: Yes, when the Hallowmas came, I often ran out with my brothers to knock neighborhood’s door.

是的,当万圣节来到的时候,我经常和我们的兄弟们跑出去敲邻居家的门。

Ann: And then, we would say, “Trick or treat”.

.然后呢,我们会说:“不请吃就捣蛋”。

Lily: Yes. We often knocked the seniors’ door, and they loved us to play in their house.

恩,我们经常敲得是老人家的门,他们喜欢我们去他们家玩。

Ann: I remember there was an old couple who usually prepared lots of candies and scattered them to us.

我记得有一对老夫妇总是准备了很多糖果,然后撒向我们。

Lily: What is the children’s activity this evening?

孩子们今晚的活动是什么?

Ann: They said they want to knock the whole door in this building.

他们说他们要去敲开这栋楼所有的门。

Lily: Wow, great! I want to follow them.

哇,太好了,我要跟他们去。

常用英语口语对话二

音像店 对话

Steven goes into a video store to buy some records.

史蒂文进入一家音像店,想买一些唱片。

Assistant: Welcome, sir, what can I do for you?

店员:欢迎光临,先生,请问您想要什么?

Steven: I want to buy some records.

史蒂文:我想买些唱片。

Assistant: Whose record do you want?

店员:您想买谁的唱片?

Steven: Are there the records of Michael Jackson?

史蒂文:这里有迈克尔o杰克逊的唱片吗?

Assistant: His records have been sold out. The new copies will be available next week.

店员:他的唱片已经卖完了,下周才会有新的。

Steven: Oh. it's too late. Maybe I should go to other video stores to have a look.

史蒂文:哦,那太晚了。也许我应该到别的音像店看看。

常用英语口语对话三

花店 对话

Today is Julia's birthday, so Steven goes into a flower shop to buy flowers for her.

今天是茱莉娅的生日,所以史蒂文进了一家花店去给她买花。

Florist: Hello! Can I help you?

卖花人:您好,需要帮忙吗?

Steven: Today is my wife's birthday, so I want to buy a bouquet for her.

史蒂文:今天是我太太的生日。所以我想买一束花给她。

Florist: What kind of flowers do you want?

卖花人:您想要什么花?

Steven: I have no idea.

史蒂文:我还没有主意。

Florist: How about rose? It's the most suitable one for lovers.

卖花人:玫瑰怎么样?它是最适合送给爱人的。

Steven: But rose is too common.

史蒂文:但是玫瑰太普通了。

Florist: Well, what about violet? It means the eternal beauty.

卖花人:那么紫罗兰怎么样?它的花语是永恒的美丽。

Steven: It looks good. Pack me a bouquet of violet, please.

史蒂文:荇起来不错,请给我拿一束。

常用英语口语对话四

古董店 对话

Steven wants to buy a Chinese painting to decorate his new house, so he goes into an antique shop.

史蒂文想买一幅中国画来装饰新居,所以他进了一家古董店。

Assistant: Good morning, sir. Could I be of any service to you?

店员:早上好,先生,有什么能为您服务的?

Steven: Have you got any Chinese paintings?



史蒂文:你们这儿有中国画吗?

Assistant: Yes, we have landscape paintings, figure paintings and flower-and-bird paintings.

店员:有,我们有山水画、人物画 和花鸟画。

Steven: I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.

史蒂文:我想要一幅花鸟画。

Assistant: Good. How about this picture of cranes with pine trees? It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.

店员:好的,您看这幅松鹤阁如何?这是中国清代的一位著名画家画的。

Steven: Oh, they look just like live cranes. I like this picture very much. How much is it?

史蒂文:哦,这些仙鹤看上去就像真的一样,我非常喜欢这幅画。多少钱?

Assistant: One thousand dollars.

店员:1000美元。

Steven: It's a lot of money. But the picture is excellent, I'll take it.

史蒂文:太贵了,不过这幅画真不错,我要了。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03