
人们常说“中午饭,一天饱”,因此,午餐在一天中十分重要,下面小编为大家整理的有关午餐的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
有关午餐的英语对话
Emily: Do you usually have fast food for lunch?
艾米丽:你中午经常吃快餐吗?
Mike: Yeah, I usually have it at McDonald’s or KFC.
麦克:是的,经常在麦当劳或者肯德基吃午餐。
Emily: I don’t like the food there.
艾米丽:我不怎么喜欢那里的食物。
Mike: The most important thing is that the speed is really fast, so you can save a lot of time.
麦克:最重要的是,速度很快,可以节省很多时间。
Emily: I agree with you. But food there is not healthy. It contains high amount of fat and calories.
艾米丽:我同意,但是食物不健康,那里的东西都是高脂肪、高热量。
Mike: I am just too busy to cook. There is no other way.
麦克:我太忙,往往没有时间自己做饭,这是没有办法的事情。
Emily: You may bring meal for yourself. Nowadays, there are usually refrigerator and micro waver in the office.
艾米丽: 你可以自己带饭,现在很多公司在办公室里都有冰箱和微波炉。
Mike: Yes, there are. It might be a good idea.
麦克:公司里有,也许是个不错的主意。
Emily: You can cook the food as lunch for the next day, and then put it in the refrigerator.
艾米丽:你可以在晚上做好第二天中午的食物,然后放到冰箱里。
Mike: Good idea. Just like the lunch package.
麦克:对,就像盒饭一样。
Emily: The lunch package is very popular in Britain. But what British bring is usually home-made sandwiches.
艾米丽: 盒饭在英国也很流行的,不过英国人一般都是自备三明治做午餐。
Mike: It can also save a lot of money. But there is one more question that my cooking is not so good.
麦克:自带盒饭还可以节省开销。但有个问题是我厨艺不佳。
Emily: Maybe I can prepare more so we can share together.
艾米丽: 也许我可以多准备一点,到时候一起分享。
Mike: Really. Isn’t it inconvenient?
麦克:真的吗?不会不方便吧。
Emily: Of course not. Home-made food is much healthier than fast food.
艾米丽: 不会,自制的食物可比快餐有营养。
Mike: Thanks a lot.
麦克:谢谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03