
地铁是城市运行的一种轨道交通系统,现在在中国的很多成城市都建有地铁。下面小编为大家整理的地铁有关的英语情景对话,希望对大家有用!
地铁有关的英语情景对话
S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)
S: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,有什么需要帮助的吗?
P: Good afternoon. Which line should I take to the Art Gallery?
下午好,我想问一下去美术馆要坐哪条线?
S: There are many lines passing by the Art Gallery, such as the line 2, line 4 and line 5.
有很多线路都到美术馆。比如说2号线、4号线以及5号线。
P: Can I get there directly or do I have to change to another line?
我能直达那里吗?还是必须得转车?
S: You can go there directly by the line 2 and the line 4. If you take the line 5, you need to transfer to the line 3 at the station of Xinhua Road.
2号线和4号线都是直达的。如果您乘坐5号线的话,需要在新华路站换乘3号线才能到达。
P: I'd better take those lines which can arrive directly. I can't figure out the subway system at all.
那我还是坐直达的吧。我对地铁系统总是弄不明白。
S: It is easy. You just need follow the instructions of the map in the subway station.
很简单,你只要按照地铁站里面线路图的指示就可以了。
P: I will. How much is the fare?
好的,车费是多少?
S: The price of the ticket is 2 yuan no matter where you go.
无论您去哪儿,票价一律两元。
P: By the way, how can I get out of the station after getting off?
顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出地铁站呢?
S: That's very easy. The exit is always open, and there are signs.
那很容易,出口处总是敞开着,也有标志。
P: It is the first time for me to take a trip to Nanjing. Therefore I am not familiar with anything here.
这是我第一次来南京旅游,对这里的一切都还很不熟悉。
S: In this case, you'd better buy a map. It will be convenient for you to go around.
那你比较好买张地图,这样的话出行就方便多了。
P: I agree with you. Can I buy the ticket here?
我也是这么想的。地铁票是在这里买吗?
S: No. This is the information desk. There are ticket offices and the ticket vending machines over there, where you can buy your ticket.
不是,这里是问讯处。那边有人工售票处,也有自动售票机,你从那两个地方都可以买票。
P: How long will it take to get to the Art Gallery?
那从这里到美术馆要多久啊?
S: The subway is extremely quick. There are 4 stops in total, and it will take about 15 minutes.
地铁很快的,一共也就4站地,15分钟左右就到了。
P: I see. Thank you very much.
我知道了,十分感谢。
S: You are welcome. Have a nice trip!
不用谢。祝您玩得愉快!
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03