
地铁现在已经成为大家出门必备的交通工具了,下面小编为大家整理的地铁中的简单英语对话,希望对大家有用!
地铁中的简单英语对话
S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)
S: The train is coming. Please wait for the train behind the yellow safety line.
列车将要进站,请您站在黄色安全线以内排队候车。
P: Is this the line 2.
这个是2号线吗?
S: Yes.
是的。
P: I want to go to the zoo. Can I go there directly or do I have to change?
我想去动物园。请问我能直达还是必须转车?
S: You have to transfer to the line 2.
你必须换乘到2号线上。
P: Where can I change to the line 2?
请问我应该在哪儿换乘二号线?
S: You can take the line 5 and get off at the station of the Museum.
你可以乘坐5号线到博物馆站下车。
P: How many stops are there from here?
从这儿到那儿几站?
S: Six.
6站。
P: Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?
换乘地铁还要付费吗?
S: No, you need not. The train has come. Don't rush, please. Let the people get off first.
不需要。车来了,请不要拥挤。让车上的人先下。
P: Ah, there are so many people. What if the train gets full before we could get on?
啊,这么多人。要是在我们上去之前车上就满了怎么办?
S: But if we all push that way in, nobody could get off and nobody could get on either.
但是如果我们都那样往里面挤的话,谁都下不来也上不去。
P: Alright.
好吧。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03