外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

旅游后英语情景对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-05-1579

旅游后英语情景对话

随着生活改善收入增加,越来越多人出门旅游。下面小编为大家整理的旅游后英语情景对话,希望对大家有用!

旅游后英语情景对话

A:I have always wanted to visit Macao and now that it is back in Chinese hands, I think this summer would be a good time to visit.

A:我一直特想去澳门,现在她回归祖国了,我觉得今年夏天是个不错的时机。

B:There are plenty of really old churches, but they are not the biggest attraction.

B:那里有很多老式的教堂,但这并不是最吸引人的地方。

A:So what is?

A:那是什么?

B:There is an old fort and some excellent museums, but they are not the biggest attraction.

B:那里有一个老式的堡垒,还有一些不错的博物馆。不过这也不是最吸引人的地方。

A:Come on, what is?

A:别卖关子了,快说吧。

B:And there is some great Portuguese food and wine, but they are not the biggest attraction.

B:那里有很多很地道的葡萄牙食品和葡萄酒,但这还不是最吸引人的地方。

A:I am going to scream if you don't tell me!

A:你再不说的话,我可就对你吼了啊!

B:Not forgetting the Macao Grand Prix which uses the town's streets as a racetrack, but they are not the biggest attraction.

B:记得澳门国际汽车大奖赛吧?就是用城里的马路作为赛道的。不过这也不是最吸引人的地方。

A:Come on, tell me!

A:求你了,快说吧!

B:Casinos. Now they are the biggest attraction.

B:赌场。这才是最吸引人的地方。

A:You mean, as in Casino Royal? Does everyone wear dinner jackets and glamorous evening dresses?

A:你是说就跟《皇家赌场》里似的?所有人都穿燕尾服和迷人的晚礼服?

B:Well, there is a dress code but I don't think it is as smart as that!

B:嗯,的确有一定的着装规矩,不过我觉得不会像电影里那样酷。

A:Pity! I wanted to wear a really sexy dress, walk up to the handsomest hunk there, and say, “Bond, Jane Bond. 007. Licensed to thrill”.

A:遗憾!我还想穿着性感服装,走向全场最帅的壮男,然后说:“邦德,简邦德,007”.

B:Oh Jane! You are impossible!

B:天哪,你也太能想象了!真受不了你。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03