外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

会前英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-06-0684

会前英语对话

开会对于现在的工作一族来说是一件家常便饭的事情。下面小编为大家整理的会前英语对话,希望对大家有用!

会前英语对话

A:Thanks.

A:多谢了。A=Head of Marketing(营销主管)B=President(总裁)The following conversation is between the President of the company and Head of Marketing.下面是公司总裁和市场营销主管之间的一段对话。

A:So what do you think about the invitation to speak at the conference in October?

A:那么你怎么看待今年10月在会议上发言的邀请?

B:I think it’s a great opportunity.

B:我认为这是一个巨大的机会。

A:I agree.It will be good for the company to have our name up alongside those of the big brands.

A:我同意。我们公司的名字和那些大品牌并排在一起,这是好事。

B:And people are always interested to hear about how new market entrants are getting on.

B:人们总是对新竞争对手如何在市场上立足很感兴趣。

A:We’ve certainly got nothing to be ashamed of on that front.

A:在这一点上我们都没有什么可感到羞耻的。

B:Exactly.The question is whether you want to do the speech or you think I should do it.

B:没错。问题是,是你发言呢,还是我发言?

A:Well it’s an important show—I think it would look odd if you didn’t speak yourself.

A:这可是一次重要的展示我们公司的机会,如果你不发言的话,会让人感觉很奇怪。

B:OK. And what about exhibiting?

B:好。那展会怎么安排?

A:We’re putting an exhibition stand together at the moment.

A:我们现在正在组合展台。

B:How much does it cost to exhibit?

B:展览要多少钱?

A:It depends on which package you go for,but it won’t be cheap,around$30,000 probably.

A:这取决于我们要何种包装,但无论如何也不会很便宜,可能30000美元左右。

B:And how much does it cost per person?

B:平均每人多少钱?

A:As a speaker,you’ll get in for free.And as exhibitors,we’ll get our first three people in for free as part of the cost.

A:作为一位发言者,您将可以免费进入。作为参展商,我们有机会得到3个免费进入的名额,这个费用包括在我们的总花费中了。

B:Well I wouldn’t worry about the cost too much—I think it’s important that all of our senior team is at the conference.

B:嗯,我不会担心太多的成本,我认为,我们的所有高级小组都能参加会议是最重要的。

A:Sure,it’s certainly the best place to make contacts.

A:当然,那当然是比较好的签合同的地方。

B:That’s right,and hopefully we’ll sign some new contracts while we’re out there.

B:说对了。希望我们在那儿能够签署一些新的合同。

A:There are always a lot of media people at the convention,too.

A:在会议上也总是会有很多媒体。

B:OK. So if it looks like we’re going sign any important deals,we should draft press releases for them.

B:是的。所以,如果我们可能要签署任何重要的交易,我们应该给他们起草新闻稿。

A:If we have any budget left,we should maybe host a drinks party one evening as well.

A:如果我们有任何剩余资金,我们可能应该在某天晚上也举办一次聚会。

B:OK,but don’t forget to invite any important customers whateveryou do.

B:可以,但无论你做什么都不要忘记邀请那些重要的客户。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03