外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

酒店服务情景英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-03160

酒店服务情景英语对话

服务态度是反映酒店服务质量的基础,优质的酒店服务是从优良的服务员服务态度开始的。下面小编为大家整理的酒店服务情景英语对话,希望对大家有用!

酒店服务情景英语对话

A:Who's there?

A:谁?

B:I'm the bellman who brings you the luggage,sir.

B:先生,我是酒店的服务员,替你拿行李的。

A:(Opens the door) Thank you.

A:(开门)谢谢。

B:Thank you,sir.Here is your luggage.Two suitcases and a handbag,is that correct?

B:谢谢,先生。这是你的行李,两个皮箱和一个手提包,对吗?

A:Oh no! I have one more handbag.

A:噢,不对!我还有一个手提包。

B:Could you please give me a brief description of the bag? I'll check that for you immediately.

B:你能形容一下手提包的样子吗?我立刻去查看。

A:It's a blue leather bag with a name tag attached to it.

A:那是一个蓝色皮包,上面还系着一个标签呢。

B:(After a few minutes,the bellman brings the missing handbag to the guest.)Sorry for keep you waiting.Is this your handbag,Mr.Smith?

B:(数分钟后,服务员把丢失的手提包交给了客人。)对不起,让你久等了。这是你的手提包吗,史密斯先生?

A:Yes,that's right.

A:对,就是这个。

B:We're terribly sorry for the mistake.

B:我们非常抱歉。

A:That's all right.By the way,do you have an indoor swimming pool here?

A: 没关系。顺便问一下,你们这里有没有室内游泳池?

B:Yes,sir.It is on the eleventh floor.We also have a gym on the floor.

B:有的,先生。在十一楼。健身房也在同一层。

A:How about your dining service? I want to have a delicious dinner with my friends.

A:那么饮食服务呢?我想跟朋友享用一顿丰盛的晚餐。

B:We have two very good Chinese restaurants,one with Karaoke service.There is a grillroom on the fourth floor,a cafe and a bar which are open until two o'clock in the morning.In fact,the cafe is launching an Asian Food Festival this week.I think it's a good choice.

B:我们有两间质量相当高的中餐厅,其中一间设有卡拉OK。另外,还有在四楼的烧烤店、咖啡馆及酒吧,均营业至凌晨两点。我们的咖啡馆这周正在举行亚洲美食节,我想这是一个上佳的选择。

A:What kind of food does it serve?

A:提供什么种类的食品?

B:Malaysian,Vietnamese,Thai and Chinese food.Most of them are spicy.

B:有马来西亚、越南、泰国及中国美食。大部分都是味道很辣的。

A:That sounds attractive.I'll discuss it with my friends.Thank you for your information.

A:听起来相当吸引人。我要跟朋友商量一下。谢谢你告诉我这些信息。

B:You're welcome ,sir.If you want to make a reservation,the number is on the welcome pamphlet.

B:别客气,先生。假若你想订位,可在迎宾手册里找到电话号码。

A:(Giving the bellman a tip) You're very helpful.

A:(给服务员小费)你提供了不少帮助。

B:Thank you,sir.Please call me if you need any help.Goodbye.

B:谢谢你,先生。若有任何需要,请随时找我。再见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03