外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

酒店顾客结账的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-24774

酒店顾客结账的英语对话

酒店应当根据客人的需要,设置尽可能齐全的服务项目,使客人足不出酒店就能使大部分需求得到满足。下面小编为大家整理的酒店顾客结账的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

酒店顾客结账的英语对话

A:I live in room No.519.I am leaving today. Please settle my hotel account.

A:我住519房间,今天离店,请结账。

B:When are you leaving?

B:你什么时候退房?

A:At one o'clock in the afternoon.

A:下午1点退。

B:According to the hotel regulation, the time limit for settling account is at noon, if a guest leaves his room from twelve to eighteen, he must pay half a day rent.

B:饭店规定以中午12点为计算房金的时间期限,如果客人在12点到18点期间退房要算半天房钱。

A:I'm leaving at twelve.

A:那我12点退房。

B:Do you need a taxi to the airport?

B:需要打个出租车送你到机场吗?

A:Yes.

A:要。

B:When will you need the taxi?

B:你几点要出租车?

A:At half past one in the afternoon.

A:下午1点半要。

B:Will the taxi fee be settled together with the rent?

B:汽车费现在一起结算好吗?

A:Please do it according to your regulation. I am going to Wuxi for two days, can I leave three pieces of luggage here?

A:按照你们的规定办吧。我要去无锡两天,有三件行李存放在这里可以吗?

B:Yes, please leave them to the room attendant. The service for the big piece is 20 cents per day. For the small one 10 cents.

B:可以,请你把行李交给服务员。行李保管费每天大件2角,小件1角。

A:I want to have my bill ready tomorrow. But I would like to know the approximate sum, so that I may cash my foreign exchange.

A:我明天结账,请告诉我付费的大概数字,以便兑换钱币。

B:About five hundred yuan. 497.84 yuan altogether.

B:大约500元。一共497元8角4分。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03