外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

银行货币兑换业务英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-25240

银行货币兑换业务英语对话

货币兑换是指按照一定的汇率将外币现钞、旅行支票兑换成人民币(简称“兑入” )或者将人民币兑换成外币现钞(简称“兑回” )的一种交易行为。下面小编为大家整理的银行货币兑换业务英语对话,希望对大家有用!

银行货币兑换业务英语对话1

A:Can I change traveler's cheque and foreign currencies here?

A:我可以在这里兑换旅行支票和外币吗?

B:Yes, wait a minute, please. Let me go and look for the person in charge of foreign exchange.

B:可以,请你等一会儿,我去找负责兑换的人来。

A:What time do you usually do with the foreign exchange?

A:请问,你们每天在什么时候兑换?

B:From 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Are you going to exchange the foreign currencies or traveler's cheque?

B:每天从上午8点到下午6点。你兑换现金还是旅行支票?

A:I want to exchange pound sterling.

A:我兑换英镑。

B:Two thousand R.M.B. altogether. Check it please.

B:一共2000元人民币,请你点一点。

银行货币兑换业务英语对话2

A:Do you accept any mail transfer here?

A:这里办理信汇吗?

B:We do not have mail transfer service in the hotel. Please go to the Bank of China.

B:全旅馆没有此项业务,请到中国银行办理。

A:What should I do with the R.M.B. left with me?

A:我离开时,如果人民币用不完怎么兑换?

B:You have to go to the Bank of China or the airport exchange office.

B:请你到中国银行或机场兑换处兑换。

A:I want to exchange only thirty pounds out of this fifty pound traveler's cheque. Is it all right?

A:我这张50镑的旅行支票,只兑换30镑行吗?

B:Sorry, we can't give you the balance in foreign currency, for we are the only agent of the bank. Please check your money.

B:不行,余款不能给你外币,因为我们仅仅是银行代理人。请你点一点钞票。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03