外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

成功与幸福的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-01170

成功与幸福的英语对话

在生活的任何两个极端中,找到属于你的平衡点,也就找到了真正的成功与幸福。 下面小编为大家整理的成功与幸福的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

成功与幸福的英语对话

Adam: I really admire Jack.

亚当:我真的很羡慕杰克。

Bibber: Why?

伯比:为什么?

Adam: He has a very successful career.

亚当:他的事业非常成功。

Bibber: Yes. Jack had dreamed to be a brilliant lawyer since school time. Through years of hard working, he eventually realizes his dream.

伯比:是的。杰克在学生时代就梦想成为一名出色的律师。经过多年的努力,终于实现了梦想。

Adam: Jack is a diligent and smart person, who persistent in doing everything until doing best.

亚当:杰克是个勤奋的人,而且很聪明,做任何事情都会坚持不懈,直到做到比较好。

Bibber: Besides, he is very optimistic that never give up in face of difficulties. These must be the important reasons for his success.

伯比:不仅如此,他还非常乐观。即使面对困难也从不放弃。大概这些就是他能够取得成功的重要原因。

Bibber: He is not only successful in the field of lawyer, but also leads a happy life.

伯比:他不仅在律师行业中获得了很大的成功,而且生活非常幸福。

Adam: It is true. It is said that his family went to Hawaii to have a trip.

亚当:的确如此。听说上周他们全家一起去夏威夷旅行了。

Bibber: Many people give up their happiness for work and fully devote in working everyday, which become a workaholic. Some other people couldn’t enjoy a happy life for the career failure.

伯比:很多人为了工作而放弃了幸福的生活,每天将所有精力都投入到工作中,变成了工作狂。另外一些人则因为事业的失败得不到幸福的生活。

Adam: However, Jack could find a balance between career and life, which can enjoy happiness while working hard.

亚当:但是杰克却能在事业和生活中找到一个平衡点,既努力工作又享受幸福的生活。

Bibber: Compared with Jack, I really feel ashamed.

比伯:和杰克相比,我真是惭愧。

Adam: Why?

亚当:为什么这么说?

Bibber: My job is very busy. In order to complete the work better, I always work overtime in weekends. My wife often complains about that.

比伯:我的工作非常繁忙。为了更好地完成工作,我经常周末加班,我的妻子常常为此抱怨。

Adam: You do it just for a happier life.

亚当:你也是为了能使生活更加幸福啊。

Bibber: Nevertheless, I should put more spirit and time on family, which is the final target of career success after all.

比伯:尽管如此,我还是应该投入更多的精力和时间在家庭上。毕竟事业的成功也是为了生活得更幸福。

Adam: Maybe you’re right.

亚当:或许你说的是对的。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03