外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

行政秘书面试对话英语

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-15394

行政秘书面试对话英语

秘书这一职位在公司里时相当重要的。关系到董事长的工作和下面员工直接的协调。下面小编为大家整理的行政秘书面试对话英语,希望对大家有用!

行政秘书面试对话英语

Stanley:May I come in?

史坦莉:我可以进来吗?

Sam:Yes,please.

山姆:可以,请。

Stanley:How do you do,sir? I′m Stanley Stone. I′ve come for an interview as requested.

史坦莉:你好,先生,我是史坦莉•史东。我是应要求来参加面试的。

Sam:How do you do,Miss Stone? It′s Miss,isn′t it?

山姆:你好,史东小姐,是小姐,对吧?

Stanley:No,sir. I′ve got married.

史坦莉:不,先生,我已经结婚了。

Sam:Sorry,I′m Sam Underwood,personnel manager here. Why don′t you sit down?

山姆:很抱歉。我是山姆•安德伍德,这里的人事经理,你何不坐下呢?

Stanley:Thank you,Mr.Underwood.

史坦莉:谢谢,安德伍德先生。

Sam:Well.Now,let′s get down to talk. First of all,would you please say something about yourself?

山姆:好,现在我们开始谈吧。首先,请你谈谈你自己。

Stanley:It′s my pleasure to do so. I am 23 years old with two sons.After completing my middle school,I studied for a year at the Lucas Secretarial College in London. I passed both the Cambridge Examinations(First Certificate and the Certificate of Proficiency in English).I′m at present in the Cabell Company.I have been in this position for three years.

史坦莉:我很乐意,我23岁,有两个儿子。中学毕业后,在伦敦卢卡斯秘书学院学了一年。我通过了两项剑桥考试(第一证书和英语能力证书),我现在在坎贝尔公司任职,已有3年了。

Sam:How are your typing and shorthand skills?

山姆:你打字和速记的技术如何?

Stanley:120 wpm in (English) shorthand and 50 wpm in typing.

史坦莉:速记每分钟120字(英文),打字每分钟50字。

Sam:Can you speak any language in addition to English?

山姆:除英语外,你还能说何种语言?

Stanley:My father is Italian and my mother is English. So I grew up fluent in both languages.

史坦莉:家父是意大利人,家母是英国人,所以我是在良好的双语环境中长大的。

Sam:Really? That′s very good. What about French?

山姆:真的?那太好了。你的法语如何?

Stanley:No,I can′t speak French. But I can speak German,not very well though.

史坦莉:不,我不会说法语,但我能说德语,虽然不是非常好。

Sam:Can you operate any other office machines?

山姆:你会使用其他办公设备吗?

Stanley:Yes,no problem.

史坦莉:能,没问题。

Sam:Why are you desirous to get this position?

山姆:你为什么想要得到这份工作?

Stanley:I′m interested in international communications,and my last work experience is closely related to this job. I′m confident of doing the job well. Therefore,I am desirous to get this job.

史坦莉:我对国际交流很感兴趣,且过去的工作经历和这份工作有密切的关系,所以我有信心做好这份工作,因此我想得到这份工作。

Sam:What′s your reason for changing job?

山姆:你换工作的原因是什么?

Stanley:I find the job here is very interesting.

史坦莉:我发现这里的工作很有趣。

Sam:What are your plans for the future?

山姆:对将来你有何打算?

Stanley:Now I start with an entry level secretarial position and hope to become an administrative assistant in a few years′ time.

史坦莉:现在我想从初级秘书做起,希望几年后能升任行政助理。

Sam:How much money do you get now?

山姆:你现在赚多少钱?

Stanley:My present yearly salary is £10,000.

史坦莉:我现在的年薪是10 000英镑。

Sam:We′ll offer you a yearly salary of £12,000 to begin with and you would be eligible for a raise after a year if you are employed.In addition,we offer good benefits. Is that acceptable to you?

山姆:我们一开始给你12 000英镑,一年后如果你仍被雇用的话,就可以加薪。此外,我们还有良好的福利。这你能接受吗?

Stanley:Yes,that′s fine.

史坦莉:能,那很好。

Sam:Well,do you have any questions?

山姆:嗯,你还有什么问题吗?

Stanley:Oh,If I get the job,when can I start? I would like to give my present employer two weeks notice.

史坦莉:噢,如果我被录用,我要什么时候开始上班?我想提前两周通知我现在的老板。

Sam:We′ll notify you of our final decision within one week.

山姆:我们将在一周内告诉你我们最后的决定。

Stanley:Thank you,Mr.Underwood,for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.

史坦莉:谢谢你的面试,安德伍德先生,希望能再见到你。

Sam:Good bye.

山姆:再见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03