外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

销售岗位面试对话英语

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-15154

销售岗位面试对话英语

在销售人员面试时,面试官往往会准备一些针对销售人员的面试问题,下面小编为大家整理的销售岗位面试对话英语,希望对大家有用!

销售岗位面试对话英语

Autony:May I come in?

安东尼:我可以进来吗?

Hans:Come in,please.

汉斯:请进!

Autony:Good morning,sir.

安东尼:早安,先生。

Hans:Good morning. Take a seat,please. My name is Hans Fox.

汉斯:早安,请坐,我是汉斯•福克斯。

Autony:Thank you,Mr.Fox.

安东尼:谢谢你,福克斯先生。

Hans:Now,let me just check a few things. Your full name is Antony Austin,right?

汉斯:现在,让我来核对一下。你的全名是安东尼•奥斯汀,对吗?

Autony:Yes,you′re right.

安东尼:对,一点儿没错。

Hans:You′re a sales representative for an Italian fashion house for the moment.

汉斯:你现在是一家意大利时装店的推销员。

Autony:Yes.

安东尼:是的。

Hans:Well,I think you probably have a fair idea about what sort of job you′ve applied for. Please tell us about the job you have done,which qualifies you for this job.

汉斯:嗯,我想你大概很清楚你应聘的是什么样的工作。请告诉我们你能胜任此工作的经历。

Autony:I have been a sales representative for the last three years.I am given a lot of responsibilities. I am in charge of its offices in Italy and Spain.

安东尼:在过去3年,我一直从事推销,并负责很多工作。我负责时装公司在意大利和西班牙办事处的工作。

Hans:You state you have had sales experience in Italy and Spain.Who were you with,and what area did you cover?

汉斯:你说你有在意大利和西班牙的销售经历,你和谁在一起,到过哪些地区?

Autony:In Italy,I travelled for Mario Gallo,the well known fashion house. I covered the area north of,and including Bologna. In Spain,I was with Casa Caga,and my area was a radius of about 100 miles around Valladolid.

安东尼:在意大利,我为Mario Gallo出差,那是一家著名的时装公司,我到过北部地区,也包括洛尼亚。在西班牙,我和卡沙•卡契亚在一起,到过以巴利阿多里为中心100英里范围内的地方。

Hans:Why did you choose those countries?

汉斯:你为何要选择那些国家?

Autony:Because I wanted to gain experiences in selling in both countries.

安东尼:因为我想获得在这两个国家从事销售的经验。

Hans:Was your knowledge of the languages adequate for the job?

汉斯:你的语言知识能胜任这份工作吗?

Autony:Yes,I ′m sure it′s a clinch. Italian is my mother tongue and I studied Spanish at school and spent many holidays in that country.

安东尼:能,我确信没问题。因为意大利语是我的母语,且在学校时我学了西班牙语,并到这个国家度假很多次。

Hans:Why do you want to come to England?

汉斯:你为何要来英国?

Autony:Again to widen my experience and to use my English.

安东尼:丰富我的阅历和练习我的英语。

Hans:This job involves a lot of driving in England.Have you driven in England?

汉斯:这份工作要经常在英国驱车奔忙,你在英国开过车吗?

Autony:Yes,many times. I often visit relatives here.

安东尼:开过许多次,我时常拜访在这儿的亲戚。

Hans:Do you familiarize invoices?

汉斯:你熟悉单据吗?

Autony:I haven′t done invoices at work but I′m sure I could learn easily,because I did a lot of work on bills in Maths.

安东尼:虽然我在工作中没做过单据,但我确信自己能很快学会,因为我在算账时,常和数字打交道。

Hans:Would you talk about your merits?

汉斯:能谈谈你的工作绩效吗?

Autony:All right,sir. Last year,I succeeded in raising yearly sales volume by 25% and profiting margins from 50% to 80%.

安东尼:没问题,先生。去年我成功地使年销售额增长了25%,利润从50%上升到80%。

Hans:Would you say you have a lot of friends,or just a few?

汉斯:你认为你有很多朋友呢,还是只有几位?

Autony:Not so many,but not really a few,either. I suppose. There are about six people that I see quite a bit now.They′re all my good friends.

安东尼:我想不是很多,但也不是只有几位,我现在经常见面的大约有6位,他们都是我的好朋友。

Hans:How do you entertain yourself after work?

汉斯:你如何消磨工作之余的时间?

Autony:Usually,I play the violin together with a group of friends on weekends.I sometimes make an excursion to the suburbs with my family.

安东尼:周末时我通常和一群朋友一起拉小提琴,有时我也和家人一道去远足。

Hans:What basic principles do you apply to your life?

汉斯:你生活的基本原则是什么?

Autony:I try to keep a regular schedule every day. If not,my body isn′t in good shape,and neither is my mind,so I′ve been sticking to regular schedule for more than ten years.

安东尼:我每天尽力保持规律的作息,如果不这样,我的身体就不好,精神也会不好,所以十多年来我一直严守作息时间。

Hans:Are you interested in economy?

汉斯:你对经济感兴趣吗?

Autony:A little bit.

安东尼:有一点儿。

Hans:Do you think what the two basic causes of inflation are?

汉斯:你认为通货膨胀的两个基本原因是什么?

Autony:That′s difficult question,But I think we usually have inflation whendemand exceeds supply forcing costs up,and people have extra money and are willing to spend it on things they want. Then they compete for things on the market and costs go higher and higher. Some other causes are too many issues of bank notes and too much capital construction.

安东尼:那是道难题!但是,我想通货膨胀通常发生在需求大于供给时,迫使价格上涨。在人们有多余的钱想购买他们要的东西时,他们就争相抢购市场上的东西,这样价格就越来越高。还有其他原因:投放过多货币,以及太多的资本性建设。

Hans:I see. By the way,what is your yearly salary now?

汉斯:我懂了。顺便问一下,你现在的年薪多少?

Autony:At present I get £10,000 per year in addition to 2% commission on all my sales.

安东尼:我现在的年薪是10 000英镑,另加2%的销售佣金。

Hans:If we employ you,we′ll offer you a yearly salary of £9,000 and 5% commission on all your sales. Is that acceptable to you?

汉斯:如果我们聘用你,我们将付你年薪9 000英镑,还有5%的销售佣金,这你能接受吗?

Autony:Yes,that′s fine,but…

安东尼:可以,很好,但……

Hans:Do you have any questions to ask me?

汉斯:你有什么问题要问我吗?

Autony:Can you tell me a little bit about vacation?

安东尼:你能不能告诉我有关休假方面的事呢?

Hans:You can enjoy 4 weeks holiday a year plus public holidays.

汉斯:除固定假日外,你能享受一年4周的休假。

Autony:Yes,I see.

安东尼:我明白了。

Hans:Any other questions?

汉斯:还有别的问题吗?

Autony:No,just not now,sir.

安东尼:没有,现在没有,先生。

Hans:If you get the position,when can you start?

汉斯:如果你得到这份工作,你何时能上班?

Autony:I would like to give my present employer two weeks notice,otherwise I would be free to begin any time.

安东尼:我希望能提前两周通知我现在的老板,除此之外,我可以随时来上班。

Hans:All right. Please come in three weeks.

汉斯:很好,请3周后来上班。

Autony:Thank you,Mr.Fox. I′m sure I′ll enjoy working here. too.

安东尼:谢谢你,福克斯先生,我确信我将会喜欢这里的工作。

Hans:I hope so. Good bye.

汉斯:希望如此,再见。

Autony:Good bye.Mr.Fox.

安东尼:再见,福克斯先生。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03