在职场接待客户是常有的事,也是每个公司员工必备技能。下面小编为大家整理的商务英语接待情景长对话,希望对大家有用!
商务英语接待情景长对话
A: Good morning.
A: 早上好。
B: Oh, good morning, Mr. Cai. How are you?
B: 噢,早上好,蔡先生。你好吗?
A: I m fine, thanks, and you?
A: 很好,谢谢。你好吗?
B: Oh, busy as usual. Do you want to see Mr. Hilton?
B: 和往常一样,很忙。您想要见希尔顿先生吗?
A: Yes, please.
A: 是的。
B: Have you an appointment?
B: 您和他约好了吗?
A: Er...No, I haven t. You see, I only arrived back in the country last night.
A: 嗯,没有。你知道,我昨天夜里才回国。
B: Well, I know he s busy at the moment, but I ll ask his secretary when he ll befree. Please sit down.
B: 那好吧。尽管他此刻很忙,但我可以问问他的秘书,看他什么时候有空。先请坐。
A: Thank you.(Dial the phone.)
A: 谢谢。(拨号)
C: Mr. Hilton s office.
C: 希尔顿先生办公室。
B: Oh, hello Mary. It s reception again. I have Mr. Cai here. He hasn t an appointment, but he d like to see Mr. Hilton. When will he be free?
B: 噢,你好,玛丽。这里是接待处。蔡先生在这儿。他没有和希尔顿先生约会,但想见他。希尔顿先生什么时候能有空?
C: Let me see ...Well, Hmmm, he ll be free about 11∶30.Can Mr. Cai wait?
C: 让我看看。…… 嗯,他11点半左右有时间。蔡先生能等吗?
B: What s the time now?
B: 现在几点了?
C: It s nearly 11∶00.
C: 快 11点了。
A: Oh, that s fine. I ll wait.
A: 噢,可以,我等一会。
B: (To Mary)Mary, Mr. Cai will wait.
B: (对玛丽讲)玛丽,蔡先生愿意等。
C: Right. I ll fetch him when Mr. Hilton s free.
C: 好的。一旦希尔顿先生腾出手来我就去接他。
B: Thanks. (Replaces the phone.) (To Mr. Cai) She ll come and fetch you later.
B: 谢谢。(放回电话)(对蔡先生讲)她等一会儿就来接你。
A: Many thanks.
A: 十分感谢。
B: Where are you staying, Mr. Cai?
B: 蔡先生,你现在住哪儿?
A: At the Crown Hotel.
A: 在皇冠饭店。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03