外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

有关看中医的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-08711

有关看中医的英语对话

中医,是中国人的医学。原先人们觉得中医是一种胡说八道,虚无缥缈的东西。可随着社会的发展,中医越来越被社会重视。下面小编为大家整理的有关看中医的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

有关看中医的英语对话

Zhou Meng:Jack, you don’t look very good, what’s the matter?

周蒙:杰克,你脸色不是很好啊,怎么了?

Jack:I don’t know, I don’t feel quiet well.

杰克:我也不知道啊,就是感觉身体很难受。

Zhou Meng:Then you see a doctor?

周蒙:那你去看医生了吗?

Jack:Yes, but the doctor just told me to have more rest.

杰克:看了,但医生就让我多休息。

Zhou Meng:You must have gone for the western medicine? Maybe you should try Chinese medicine.

周蒙:你看的是西医吧?你可以试试中医啊。

Jack:Are there any differences?

杰克:有什么区别吗?

Zhou Meng:Of course! There are differences between them! If you’re sick, it can treat. if you are not sick, it can also help take care of your body. And it will not have side effects, which is very different from Western medicine. My family members are willing to turn to Chinese medicine.

周蒙:当然有区别啦!如果你生病了,它就能治病。如果你没病,它也能帮你调养护理,不会有副作用,这和西医有很大的区别。我们家的人都愿意去看中医。

Jack:Really? I have heard of Chinese medicine, but had never tried. So I don’t know whether it works.

杰克:是吗?我听说过中医,但就一直没看,也不知道这管不管用。

Zhou Meng:Do not worry. Chinese medicine came into being two thousand years ago. It focus on fusion of Yin and Yang, mix of the five elements and offer the most effective treatment according to individual circumstances.

周蒙:这你放心,中医在两千年前就出现了。中医讲究的是阴阳相和,五行合一,能根据个人的情况,给予最有效的医治。

Jack:Wow, that sounds unbelievable .Where can I find a Chinese mediciner?

杰克:哇,这听起来好神奇啊。你知道这哪有中医吗?

Zhou Meng:In the city center there is a Chinese medicine hospital, doctors in there are very experienced.

周蒙:在市中心那就有一所中医院,那里的医生都是很有经验的。

Jack:Good, are you free this afternoon? Will you go with me?

杰克:好的,下午你有空吗?能陪我一起去吗?

Zhou Meng:Of course.

周蒙:当然可以。

Jack:Thank you very much, see you this afternoon.

杰克:非常感谢,下午见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03