春节是我国民间隆重、热闹的一个传统节日。下面小编为大家整理的关于春节的英语情景对话,希望对大家有用!
关于春节的英语情景对话
Susan:Good morning! Long time no see, how are you?
苏珊:晚上好!好久不见,还好吗?
He Jiang:Good morning! I’m fine, how about you?
何江:晚上好!我很好,你呢?
Susan:Thanks for God! I am fine too.
苏珊:感谢上帝!我也很好。
He Jiang:I’m so happy that the Spring Festival is around the corner! How long have you been here?
何江:我很高兴春节就快要到了,你在这多久了?
Susan:I came to China on March, it has been 5 months.
苏珊:我是三月份来中国,现在算起来有五个月了。
He Jiang:Wow, that is a long time. And you have never enjoyed the Spring Festival in China, right?
何江:哇,很久了。那你一定没有在中国度过春节了。
Susan:Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.
苏珊:对啊,所以我打算今年留在中国,看看中国人是怎么度过他们最重要的日子的。
He Jiang:Our Chinese people play firecrackers,paste spring couplets and do spring-cleaning and so on during the festival.
何江:我们中国人在春节期间都会放鞭炮、大扫除、贴春联等。
Susan:How did you spend your spring festival?
苏珊:你的春节是怎样度过的呢?
He Jiang:I have a wonderful holiday. I spend most of the time with my family members and friends. I had visited some relatives and spent some time watching TV and surfing Internet.
何江:事实上,我度过了一个精彩的假期。大多数时间我和家人和朋友待在一起,我拜访了一些亲戚,再就是看电视上网。
Susan:That must be a wonderful day.
苏珊:那一定是一个快乐的节日。
HeJiang:Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.
何江:也许你可以和我们家人一起过节。
Susan:Can I?
苏珊:可以吗?
He Jiang:My parents would be happy to have you. I am sure you will love it. Though we live in the city, we always enjoy Spring Festival in the country.
何江:我父母一定会很高兴的。我相信你一定会喜欢的。虽然我们住在城里,但我们都是去乡下过年的。
Susan:Wonderful! I can’t wait.
苏珊:太棒了,我都快等不及了。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03