外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于婚前同居的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-11139

关于婚前同居的英语对话

对于现在的男女来说,同居已经不算什么新鲜事情。下面小编为大家整理的关于婚前同居的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于婚前同居的英语对话

Anna: Nowadays, pre-marital cohabitation is common and popular.

安娜:现在,婚前同居现象可是越来越普遍和流行了。

Christine: Yeah. More and more lovers choose to live together, even though they haven’t married.

克里斯汀:是啊,越来越多的情侣没有结婚就选择住在一起了。

Anna: What is your opinion?

安娜:你持什么观点呢?

Christine: I think I support this kind of behavior. There are quite a number of advantages.

克里斯汀:我是赞同的,我觉得还是有很多好处的。

Anna: So, what are they?

安娜:有什么好处呢?

Christine: First, one of them is that the lovers can know each other better by living together. They can decide whether their romantic relationship should go on.

克里斯汀:首先就是,这些情侣们可以通过同居更加了解对方,然后确认他们的关系是不是应该继续。

Anna: Oh, I don’t agree with you. They can also know each other without living together.

安娜:我可不同意,不住在一起也是可以互相了解的。

Christine: In this way, you don’t agree with cohabitation?

克里斯汀:这么说,你不赞成同居。

Anna: No, of course not. I think people should be serious about marriage, and they should not cohabitation before marriage.

安娜:我不赞成,我觉得人们应该对婚姻保持严肃的态度,不应该同居。

Christine: But cohabitation doesn’t necessarily mean that people are not serious about marriage. Marriage involves many trivial things. People can know if they are suitable for each other during cohabitation.

克里斯汀:可同居不是对婚姻不严肃。婚姻涉及很多琐碎的事情,人们在同居的时候如果发现合不来,就不用在结婚之后再后悔。

Anna: Anyway, I won’t choose cohabitation ever.

安娜:反正我是不会选择同居的。

Christine: Ok, that is a personal choice actually.

克里斯汀:好吧,这是个人的选择问题。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03