外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

有关独生子女的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-11328

有关独生子女的英语对话

如今的80后,特别是90后、00后的孩子大都是独生子女。下面小编为大家整理的有关独生子女的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

有关独生子女的英语对话

Abby: Hi, Natasha, how’s life?

艾比:嗨,娜塔莎,最近怎么样?

Natasha: Great. My family came to visit me.

娜塔莎:挺好的,我家里人来了。

Abby: Oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family?

艾比:那你一定很高兴了。顺便问一下,你们家有几口人?

Natasha: My immediate family is very large. It’s my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me.

娜塔莎:我的直系亲属很多,有妈妈,爸爸,两个哥哥,妹妹和我。

Abby: I have a small family. They are my parents, my younger brother and me.

艾比:我家人不多。父母,弟弟和我。

Natasha: I thought you were the only child in the family. Didn’t China practice the only-child policy in the early 1980s?

娜塔莎:我以为你是独生子女呢。中国不是从20世纪80年代早期就开始实行计划生育政策了吗?

Abby: Yes, it did. But my parents are ethnic minority people. It’s a preferential policy for an ethnic minority family to have two children.

艾比:是的,的确是,不过我父母是少数民族的。少数民族家庭可以享受优惠政策生2个孩子。

Natasha: Interesting. What do you think about families with only one child?

娜塔莎:挺有意思的,那你怎么看待独生子女家庭呢?

Abby: The child must feel very lonely. My younger brother is 10 years younger than me. Before he was born, I used to be the only child and always dreamed that I would have a younger sister or brother one day.

艾比:我觉得孩子一定很孤独。我弟弟比我小十岁。他出生之前,我一直是家里的独生子,那时我一直希望自己能有个弟弟或妹妹。

Natasha: Do you get along well with each other?

娜塔莎:那你们相处得好吗?

Abby: Yes, we are very close. He is 12 years old and very smart. He always makes us laugh a lot.

艾比:是的,我们俩关系很好。他今年12岁了,很聪明。经常逗得大家笑个不停。

Natasha: You are very lucky to have such a nice family.

娜塔莎:你真幸运,有这么幸福的家庭。

Abby: Thank you.

艾比:谢谢。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03