外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

丁克家庭英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-06-28310

丁克家庭英语对话

丁克家庭指的是夫妻两人不要孩子,一直过的属于二人世界的生活。下面小编为大家整理的丁克家庭英语对话,希望对大家有用!

丁克家庭英语对话

Julie: Do you know what DINK is?

朱莉:你知道“丁克”是什么意思吗?

Martha: Yes, It stands for "Double Income, No Kids". That means a couple with no kids.

玛莎:知道,它意思是“双收入,没有孩子”,也就是指没有孩子的夫妇。

Julie: What do you think about DINK?

朱莉:你对丁克怎么看?

Martha: Honestly, I do understand that some people choose to be a DINK family but I think a baby is our life's miracle, although raising a kid would be tough.

玛莎:说实话,我理解为什么有人选择做丁克,但我认为孩子是生命的奇迹,尽管养孩子很艰辛。

Julie: Well, My husband wants to be a DINK, but I would like to watch my own kids grow up and keep our family alive.

朱莉:我丈夫想做丁克,但是我希望看到自己的孩子长大成人,让整个家庭充满活力。

Martha: Oh, I see. It seems he doesn't like children at all.

玛莎:哦,我明白了。看来他不喜欢小孩。

Julie: Yes, he said raising a kid would cost a lot of money, and as a DINK, it would be easier to make time for each other.

朱莉:是的,他说养小孩需要很多钱,而做丁克可以有很多时间来陪对方。

Martha: This problem is a little tricky. How about talking with your parents about it? Perhaps parents can change his mind.

玛莎:这个问题有点棘手,和你们的父母谈谈怎么样?或许他们能改变他的主意。

Julie: Good idea. Thank you.

朱莉:好主意。谢谢。

Martha: You are welcome.

玛莎:不用谢。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03