结账是指会计期末将各账户余额结清或结转下期,使各账户记录暂告一个段落的过程。下面小编为大家整理的吃完饭结账的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
吃完饭结账的英语对话
W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)
C: Could we have our bill, please?
请拿账单,可以吗?
W: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill, a bill for three or a bill for each?
好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?
C: A bill for three, please.
合起来结。
W: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars. Please have a check on it.
这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。
C: Would you mind explaining this to me? What is No.4?
你不介意给我解释一下吧?第四项是什么?
W: Of course, not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.
当然不介意。让我看看······ 第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。
C: I see. Is service charge included?
我知道了。服务费包括了吗?
W: Yes, the service charge is 15%.
包括了。服务费是15%。
C: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?
好的。我能用信用卡付吗?
W: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
C: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
噢,那太遗憾了。
W: But we accept checks.
但我们接受支票。
C: Good. We will pay the bill by check.
好吧。那我们就用支票支付吧。
W: OK.
好的。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03