外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

购买衬衫的日常英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-16104

购买衬衫的日常英语对话

衬衫是商务男士必须穿着的服饰,而女士也可以用衬衫在风情夏日打扮出自己的时尚感觉,下面小编为大家整理的购买衬衫的日常英语对话,希望对大家有用!

购买衬衫的日常英语对话

S=Salesman (售货员) C=Customer (顾客)

C: I like this shirt very much. How much is it?

我很喜欢这件衬衫,多少钱啊?

S: 150 yuan.

150元。

C: The shirt is nice, but I suppose it's too expensive. Can you work it down a little?

东西是不错,可是价格有点太贵了。能不能便宜一点?

S: We will offer you a special discount since you like it so much. How about 130 yuan?

既然您这么喜欢它,那我们就给您一个特别折扣,130元怎么样?

C: I can give you no more than 100 yuan. Can you sell it for that?

我最多出100元,这个价钱你卖吗?

S: Sorry, sir. It costs me more than that. 120 yuan, OK?

对不起,先生。100元的话连我们都买不到。120元,可以吗?

C: Come on! If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy it from you.

别这样!如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。

S: 110 yuan. Take it or leave it.

110元,买的话就带走不买的话就算了。

C: But I think this price is still a little higt. Can I have it at a cheaper price?

可我觉得110元还是有点贵,真的不能再便宜点了吗?

S: I am very sorry, sir. I can't do that. It has been the lowest price.

非常抱歉,先生。我不能那么做,这已经是较低价了。

C: If that's the lowest you're willing to go, I'm leaving. I'll pay 100 yuan for final offer.

如果那就是你愿意出的较低价的话,那我就不要了。我只付100元。

S: You are driving a hard bargain. I'm losing money on this. But alright, I'll let you have it for 100 yuan.

您这价钱实在是砍的太厉害了。这样的话我就赔了。但是好吧,就卖你100元了。

C: Thanks a lot. See you next time.

非常感谢,下次见。

S: Bye.

再见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03