外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

酒店敲门洗衣服务流程英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-18891

酒店敲门洗衣服务流程英语对话

很多人都有出门在外的经历!在外住宿是在所难免,酒店,宾馆,旅社,各种各样!下面小编为大家整理的酒店敲门洗衣服务流程英语对话,希望对大家有用!

酒店敲门洗衣服务流程英语对话

R= Room Attendant (客房服务员) G= Guest (宾客)

R: Excuse me. Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

打扰。请问您有要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房员工来取要洗的衣物。

G:No, not now, thank you.

没有,现在没有。谢谢。

R: If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door. The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

如果有的话,请把它留在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。洗衣房的员工每天早上会过来把它取走。

G:Thank you.

谢谢。

R: Please tell us or notify us in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请告诉我们或者列个清单告知我们你是否想要你的衣物熨烫、水洗、干洗或者修补及你想取回的时间。

G:I see. What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

明白。如果洗衣造成损坏怎么办?我想知道你们是否有处理规定?

R: In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it. The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry cost.

如果出现这种情况,当然宾馆会赔偿。但赔偿不能高于洗衣费用的十倍。

G:That sounds quite reasonable. I hope there's no damage at all.

听起来挺合理。我还是希望不会造成损坏。

R: Don't worry, sir. The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

不用担心,先生。我们的洗衣部很专业并且经验丰富。

G:All right. Thank you for your information.

好的。谢谢你提供的信息。

R: Not at all.

不客气。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03