外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

安检时英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-18554

安检时英语对话

安全检查的内容主要是检查旅客及其行李物品中是否携带枪支、弹药、易燃、易爆、腐蚀、有毒放射性等危险物品,以确保航空器及乘客的人身、财产安全。下面小编为大家整理的安检时英语对话,希望对大家有用!

安检时英语对话

A: Next.

下一位。

T: Hello.

你好。

A: Hello, sir. Would you please put your baggage on the conveyor?

你好,先生,能把您的行李放到传送带上吗?

T: Sure.

当然。

A: Is that perfume?

那是香水吗?

T: Yes. It's for my wife.

是的,那是给我妻子的。

A: Are you taking three bottles of perfume?

您是带了三瓶香水吗?

T: Yes. What's up?

是的,怎么了?

A: Sorry, sir. We only allow 500 ml of perfume on the plane. But you are taking three bottle of 400 ml perfume with you.

对不起,先生,飞机上只允许带500毫升的香水,但是您带了三瓶400毫升的。

T: I don't think there is any difference.

我认为没有什么不同。

A: Sorry, sir. I'm afraid you have to take out at least two bottles of them.

对不起,先生,我恐怕您得拿出至少两瓶。

T: No, they are all presents for my wife. I don't want to take them out.

不,这都是给我妻子的礼物,我不想拿出来。

A: Don't worry, sir. You can check them in.

不用担心,先生,您可以办理托运。

T: Really? Are these allowed in checked baggage?

真的吗,这些可以托运?

A: Yes, sir. Just go to check them in and the staff will handle it for you.

是的,先生,您直接去托运就好了,工作人员会帮您处理的。

T: Thank god.

谢天谢地。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03