座位,包括厢座,香港所指的卡位,及餐厅、交通工具、戏院等一种对坐的座位。下面小编为大家整理的机上换座位的英语情景对话,希望对大家有用!
机上换座位的英语情景对话
A: Welcome aboard, sir. Which class are you flying?
欢迎登机,先生。您是坐什么舱?
T: My ticket says it's first class.
我的机票上写的是头等舱。
A: Ok, the first class is in the front of the plane. Just go straight and you will find the sign saying first class.
好的,头等舱在机舱的前半部分。您只要往前走,就会看到一个写着头等舱的牌子。
T: Where can I sit exactly?
那我具体是坐在什么位置呢?
A: Let me see your ticket, please.
让我看一下您的票,先生。
T: Here you are.
给你。
A: Seat number five. Then it's a window seat.
5号座位,那是一个靠近窗户的座位。
T: A window seat? But I don't like window seat. I'm afraid of looking out of the window. I will feel sick.
靠窗户的座位吗?但是我不喜欢靠窗户的座位,往窗户外面看我会害怕,会不舒服。
A: Oh, I see. We have a blind over the window. You can put it down or you can press the service button to call me to help you put it down.
哦,我知道了,但是我们在窗户上都有遮阳板,您可以拉下来。或者您可以按下服务按钮叫我来帮您拉下来。
T: Well, er… but I still want to change a seat, can you help me with that?
这样,呃……但我还是想换个座位,你能帮我吗?
A: Alright. Please follow me, let's go to the first class and I'll see whether there is someone who wants to change seat with you, is that OK?
好的。请跟我来,我们先去头等舱,然后看有没有人想换座位,好吗?
T: OK. That's very kind of you.
好的,你太好了。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03