外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

金融危机英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-23133

金融危机英语对话

金融危机是复杂的,影响也是深远的,普通老百姓觉得这跟自己没关系,下面小编为大家整理的金融危机英语对话,希望对大家有用!

金融危机英语对话

Edward: Hi, Andy! I found Daniel was upset these days. Do you know what happened?

爱德华:嗨,安迪!丹尼尔这些天都很沮丧,你知道怎么回事吗?

Andy: He was caught playing QQ games at work and got the boot.

安迪:他被发现上班时间玩QQ游戏,所以被解雇了。

Edward: Well, maybe it is not the real reason, you know, many companies are downsizing because of the economic crisis.

爱德华:也许那不是真正的原因,现在很多公司由于经济危机都在裁员呢。

Andy: Yeah, I think his boss is someone who likes to make a mountain out of a molehill.

安迪:是啊,我想他的老板是一个爱小题大做的人。

Edward: In the past one year, the global economy had been severely affected by the financial crisis. Some of my friends lost their jobs due to this crisis.

爱德华:近一年以来,全球的经济都受到金融危机的严重影响,我的一些朋友就因此失去了工作。

Andy: It is unimaginable that this financial crisis will make such a huge attack to the world economy.

安迪:真没有想到这次金融危机会对世界经济造成如此大的冲击。

Edward: It is said to be the most serious economic depression since 1930s.

爱德华:据说这是自20世纪30年代大萧条以来最严重的一次经济衰退。

Andy: Many tycoons suffered bankruptcy during this financial crisis, such as the investment banks in Wall Street.

安迪:很多大企业都在这次金融危机中破产了,比如华尔街的几大投资银行。

Edward: The stock market also underwent a setback.

爱德华:全球的股票市场也严重受挫。

Andy: The stocks I invested all dropped down, leading to a great lost.

安迪:我投资的几支股票都跌了,损失很大。

Edward: What a pity!

爱德华:太糟糕了!

Andy: The three automobile companies in America lost their dominant position.

安迪:美国的三大汽车公司也不如往日那么风光了。

Edward: It is very hard to find a satisfying job now.

爱德华:在这种时候想找个满意的工作很困难。

Andy: Anyway, Daniel should shake the black dog from his back and draw a lesson from it.

安迪:不管这么说,丹尼尔应当振作起来并且吸取教训。

Edward: Yes, I hope that he can find a new job smoothly.

爱德华:是啊,希望他能够顺利找到下一份工作。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03