由于交易方式的便捷,人们相互之间转账汇款的情况增多。下面小编为大家整理的银行汇款英语对话,希望对大家有用!
银行汇款英语对话
Clerk:Good morning, may I help you?早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
Benjamin:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
Clerk:Please fill out this form, please.请您填一下这张表格。
Benjamin:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?好的,在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
Clerk:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
Benjamin:OK, I see. Here you are.Is that OK now?好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
Clerk:Let me check. Yes.Your one thousand remittance, please.我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
Benjamin:Here you are. What is the rate?这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
Clerk:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.是百分之一。就是十元。
Benjamin:OK, when will this remittance arrive?好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
Clerk:Generally it will arrive within a week.一般来说,一周之内就会到。
Benjamin:That's good. Is there anything else?好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
Clerk:No. That's all.You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
Benjamin:Thanks, I will.谢谢,我会的。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03