外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于环境污染的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-05-05653

关于环境污染的英语对话

关于环境污染的英语对话有哪些?环境污染,已经成为当今我们不可回避的问题。

关于环境污染的英语对话一

A: Did you hear about the oil spill?

A:你听说原油泄漏的事了吗?

B:No,what happened?

B:没有。怎么回事啊?

A:There was a large oil spill in Alaska today.

A:今天阿拉斯加发生了一次重大的原油泄漏事故。

B:How did it happen?

B:怎么发生的?

A:One of the workers fell asleep on the job.

A:一个工人在工作时睡着了。

B:You're kidding!

B:你在开玩笑吧!

A:I wish I were.

A:我也希望是。

B:Was anyone hurt?

B:有人受伤吗?

A:Nobody was hurt.But the poor fish…

A:没人受伤,但是可怜的鱼……

B:Were a lot of fish affected by the spill?

B:是不是有很多鱼受到原油泄漏的影响?

A:You should have seen the pictures.The fish were covered in the oil.The little ones couldn't move.Lots of them ended up getting washed up on the shore.

A:你可以看看照片。鱼被油覆盖着。一些小鱼都不能游动。很多鱼最后都被冲上了岸。

B:Are they going to be able to clean it up?

B:泄漏的油能清除干净吗?

A:They can,but it will take a very long time.

A:能,但需要很长的时间。

B:What a pity!

B:真遗憾!

关于环境污染的英语对话二

A: Didn't you say you were planning to a trip to China? I heard the northwest and north of China are experiencing severe sandstorms!

A:你不是说打算到中国旅游吗?我听说中国西北部和华北现在都有严重的沙尘暴!

B:I was planning to go to Beijing first and then go to northwest China! Looks like I'm in trouble.

B:我原本打算先去北京,然后再去中国西北地区!看来麻烦大了。

A:Definitely! I heard Beijing was experiencing seven degree strong winds! That is nearly a record high!

A:一点也不错!听说北京正在刮七级大风!几乎创下历史比较高记录!

B:No way! I don't think I've ever encountered winds that strong! Are the storms affecting land and air transportation?

B:这可不行!我想我还从来没遇到过这么猛烈的大风呢!风暴会影响交通和航空吗?

A:Absolutely! I don't think any planes are going anywhere.

A:绝对会!我想,飞机肯定飞不了了。

B:What causes sandrelated disastrous weather?

B:这种沙尘灾害是怎么形成的呢?

A:The report said loose,unconsolidated layers of soil are caught up in the strong winds.Droughts in recent years take theblame for the dry soil.

A:报道说,松散的土层被卷入狂风中造成了沙尘暴。而这些松散的土层是由于近年来的干旱造成的。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03