外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于婚姻的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-05-07321

关于婚姻的英语对话

关于婚姻的英语对话有哪些?婚姻,一个神圣的词语,因为婚姻意味着一辈子,意味着相互依靠。

关于婚姻的英语对话

Susan:If you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?

苏珊:如果让你选的话,你想嫁给中国人还是外国人?

Jenny:Why?Did Tom pop the question?

杰尼:为什么这么问?汤姆向你求婚了吗?

Susan:Not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents'consent.

苏珊:没有。我怕我父母不同意。

Jenny:Let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?

杰尼:我猜猜,你父母一定是想让你嫁给中国人,对吗?

Susan:You are right. It is giving me a real headache.I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place.

苏珊:是呀。我正头疼呢,我觉得左右为难。

Jenny:I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.

杰尼:我和以前的男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。

Susan:Oh, how did you deal with it?

苏珊:那你怎么解决的?

Jenny:I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

杰尼:我就顺其自然,继续和我的韩国男朋友约会。但是后来我们还是分手了。

Susan:Oh, it's a pity. What was the matter?

苏珊:太可惜了。为什么呀?

Jenny:Simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural difference.

杰尼:很简单。我们性格不合,双方的文化也有很多不同之处。

Susan:Like what?

苏珊:比如呢?

Jenny:He hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.

杰尼:他希望我们过韩式的生活,要求我放弃工作,安心待在家里。

Susan:Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

苏珊:这样啊。在他们的文化里,女性应该以家庭为重。

Jenny:Yes, he said it would be better for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.

杰尼:是呀,他说这样对我、对家里都好。但是我就是不想辞掉工作。

Susan:So that's why it's hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.

苏珊:所以和外国人结婚,很难幸福。

Jenny:Not really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.

杰尼:也不一定。我们周围不也有很多成功的例子嘛。

关于婚姻的英语对话关键词汇

pop/p?p/vt.突然提出(问题)

let it go 顺其自然

consent/k?n'sent/vi.同意,赞成,答应

ex/eks/n.前男或女友

cultural difference 文化差异

break up 分手

headache/'hedeik/n.头痛

put family first 以家庭为重

personality/'p?:s?'næliti/n.个性,性格

quit/kwit/vt.放弃

mixed marriage 跨国婚姻

give up 放弃

deal with 处理

clash/klæ?/n.冲突;不协调

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03