外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于午餐的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-06-26389

关于午餐的英语对话

午餐是一天中最重要的一餐,对于身体保健最重要,一定要注重午餐营养。下面小编为大家整理的关于午餐的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于午餐的英语对话

Emily: Do you usually have fast-food for lunch?

艾米丽:你午餐经常吃快餐吗?

Mike: Yeah, I usually have it at McDonald's or KFC.

麦克:是的,经常在麦当劳或者肯德基吃午餐。

Emily: I don't like the food there.

艾米丽:我不怎么喜欢那里的食物。

Mike: The most important thing is that the food will be made soon, so you can save a lot of time.

麦克:最重要的是,速度很快,可以节省很多时间。

Emily: I agree with you. But food there is unhealthy. It contains a high amount of fat and calories.

艾米丽:我同意你的观点,但是不健康,那里的东西都高脂肪高热量。

Mike: I am just too busy to cook. There is no other way.

麦克:上班太忙,往往自己没有时间做饭,没有办法的事情。

Emily: You may bring meal for yourself. Nowadays, there are usually refrigerator and micro waver in the office.

艾米丽:你可以自己带饭,现在很多办公室里都有冰箱和微波炉。

Mike: Yes, there are. It might be a good idea.

麦克:公司里的确有,也许是个不错的主意。

Emily: You can cook the food as lunch for the next day, and then put it in the refrigerator.

艾米丽:嗯,你可以做好第二天的午餐,然后放到冰箱里。

Mike: Good idea. Just like the lunch package.

麦克:对,就像盒饭一样。

Emily: The lunch package is very popular in Britain. But what British bring is usually home-made sandwiches.

艾米丽:盒饭在英国很流行的,不过英国人一般都是自备三明治做午餐。

Mike: It can also save a lot of money. But the question is that my cooking is not so good.

麦克:自带盒饭还可以节省开销。但问题是我厨艺不佳。

Emily: Maybe I can prepare more, so we can share together.

艾米丽:也许我可以多准备一点,到时候一起分享。

Mike: Really? Isn't it inconvenient?

麦克:真的吗?不会不方便吧。

Emily: Of course not. Home-made food is much healthier than fast food.

艾米丽:不会,自制的食物可比快餐营养。

Mike: Thanks a lot.

麦克:谢谢。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03