外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

观看比赛对话英语

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-06-2775

观看比赛对话英语

不管是在电视机前,还是在现场,观看一场比赛是正常不过的事情。下面小编为大家整理的观看比赛对话英语,希望对大家有用!

观看比赛对话英语

Larry: This is really an exciting race, isn't it?

拉里:这真是一场激动人心的比赛啊,是吧?

Mike: Yeah. Oh, look, No. 2 is trying to pass No. 6. Wow, it's a close one and…yes! He did it. The defending champion made a skillful moving just now.

麦克:是啊!快看,2号车手正试图超越6号呢。哇哦,近了……真棒!他超过了。卫冕冠军刚才的超车很有技巧啊。

Larry: Cool! Do you think he'll take the lead until the end?

拉里:太酷了!你认为他会一直领先到最后吗?

Mike: I am not sure. He has four laps to go, so it's premature to tell.

麦克:我不确定。他还要再跑四圈呢,现在做什么判断都为时过早啊。

Larry: Oh, what happened to that bicycle? Look, it is slowing down.

拉里:哦,那辆车怎么了?看,它开始减速了。

Mike: I think there must be something wrong. Oh…no, no! Several bicycles crash on it.

麦克:我想一定是哪出了问题。噢……不要啊!有几辆车和它撞到一起了。

Larry: My God! I hope no one's got injured.

拉里:天啊!我希望没有人受伤。

Mike: Yeah, I hope so, too. Oh, look, No. 2 is making his way into the pit.

麦克:是啊,我也希望如此。噢,看,2号车手正进维修站呢。

Larry: Why? Is there anything wrong?

拉里:怎么回事?出什么问题了吗?

Mike: I don't know, either. This phenomenon is abnormal. He shouldn't have gone to the pit. Look, the pit crew is changing the tires. He must have some trouble with the tires.

麦克:我也不知道。这不是正常现象,他本不应该进维修站的啊。看,维修人员正换车胎呢。一定是车胎出了什么问题。

Larry: Yeah. How unlucky he is! Wow, No. 15 is in the lead now. He has only one lap to go. I think he'll be the winner today.

拉里:是啊,他太不走运了!喔,15号车手现在领先了。他只剩下一圈就跑完了。我想他今天要得冠了。

Mike: Yes. He is a lucky man.

麦克:是啊。他太幸运了。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03