外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

有关足球比赛的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-26174

有关足球比赛的英语对话

足球运动是以脚支配球为主,两个队在同一场地内进行攻守的体育运动项目。下面小编为大家整理的有关足球比赛的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

有关足球比赛的英语对话

Todd: Wow, American football is more exciting than I thought.

托德:哇,美式足球可比我想象的刺激多了。

Barley: You’re in America now, my British friend. We just call it football.

巴里:我的英国朋友,你现在可是在美国。我们叫它橄榄球。

Todd: Oh, right. So, I can’t quite follow what’s going on-who’s winning?

托德:哦,对了。哦,我不知道情况怎么样了。谁赢了?

Barley: The Giants are up by three points because of the field goal they kicked, but the Redskins have the ball and there pretty close to the end zone.

巴里:因为射门得分,巨人队领先3分,但现在是红人队控球,而且很接近底线区了。

Todd: Wow! What a hit!

托德:哇!瞧这球!

Barley: Yeah, he tackled him so hard that his helmet came off.

巴里:是呀,他拼命抢球,头盔都掉了。

Todd: Is he ok?

托德:他没事吧?

Barley: It looks like it, he’s getting up.

巴里:好像是,他站起来了。

Todd: I guess he hit him too hard; the referee just called a penalty on the home team.

托德:我猜他抢得太凶,裁判判罚主队。

Barley: The Giants?

巴里:你是说巨人队?

Todd: Yeah.

托德:是呀。

Barley: Well, here we go again.

巴里:哦,又继续打了。

Todd: What happened? Why did everyone get so quiet?

托德:怎么回事?大家都不说话了。

Barley: We lose again.

巴里:我们又输了。

Todd: What went wrong?

托德:出了什么问题?

Barley: Because they made too many bad passes.

巴里:只是因为我们传球太差。

Todd: Bad passes? Can you be more specific?

托德:传球太差?你能说得更详细一些吗?

Barley: They were passing when trapped.

巴里:他们总是被夹击之后才会传球。

Todd: Too bad. The defense would know where your limited pass options were.

托德:这可不好。这样防守队员就清楚你有限的传球选择了。

Barley: But it is still a terrific game!

巴里:但这仍然是一场精彩的比赛!

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03