相亲指的是由相熟的人或者婚介所安排的男女间的初次约会。下面小编为大家整理的关于相亲的英语小对话,希望对大家有用!
关于相亲的英语小对话
Jack: How was your blind date yesterday?
杰克:你昨天的相亲怎么样?
Tom: I think it is ok.
汤姆:我觉得还不错。
Jack: Oh?
杰克:是嘛?
Tom: She was the first time on a blind date, looks ok and she said she was too busy to make up, so I believe after making up she can be better looking.
汤姆:她是第一次相亲,看起来不错,她说自己太忙没时间打扮,所以我认为化妆之后她应该看起来更好。
Jack: Well, you meet the most common phrases from women.
杰克:嗯,你碰上了女性最常用的说辞。
Tom: Really? Are there more common phrases like this?
汤姆:真的吗? 还有其他这样的话吗?
Jack: Did she say something about you?
杰克:她说你什么了吗?
Tom: Yes, she said I gave her a good impression.
汤姆:她说我给人的印象不错。
Jack: Well, “You gave me a good impression” ranks the fourth on both male and female respondents’ lists of “the most frequently used lies”.
杰克:“你给人的印象很不错”在男女“最常说的谎言榜”中均位列第四。
Tom: What about “keep in touch”?
汤姆:那“保持联系”呢?
Jack: It is the most frequently lie employed by single people.
杰克:这是最常见的谎话。
Tom: In this way, there is no chance for me.
汤姆:这么说,我和她是没戏了。
Jack: There is still possibility. You can contact her initially, and see how her attitude is.
杰克:也不一定。你可以主动联系她,然后再看看她对你的态度。
Tom: I have no confidence. Oh, what should I do?
汤姆:我没有自信了。唉,我该怎么办?
Jack: Hey, take it easy. Let nature take its course.
杰克:嘿,放轻松点。一切随缘吧。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03