外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

有关离婚的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-3180

有关离婚的英语对话

离婚是指夫妻双方通过协议或诉讼的方式解除婚姻关系,终止夫妻间权利和义务的法律行为。下面小编为大家整理的有关离婚的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

有关离婚的英语对话

Cathy: How about your son after your divorce?

凯西:你离婚后,那你儿子怎么办?

Daisy: Last month, when he knew that we were going to divorce, he said that it was the best decision.

黛西:上个月,当他知道我们要离婚,他说这是比较好的决定。

Cathy: Oh, your son is really different.

凯西:噢,你儿子真不一样。

Daisy: I think so. He is old enough to accept the change of our family.

黛西:是的,他已经大到能够接受我们家庭的改变了。

Cathy: Isn’t that cute? Where did you buy that cake?

凯西:好可爱啊。你在哪里买的那个蛋糕?

Daisy: Trust me! You will if you dumped a terrible man. It’s a divorce cake for God’s sake.

黛西:相信我。如果你甩了一个很差劲的男人,你会的。这可是离婚蛋糕啊。

Cathy: Really? I only heard about wedding cakes.

凯西:真的? 我只听说过结婚蛋糕。

Daisy: So there should be divorce cakes. People tend to celebrate weddings. I think it’s time for giving best wishes for divorcing.

黛西:所以就应该有离婚蛋糕啊。人们倾向于庆祝婚礼。我觉得是时候祝福离婚了。

Cathy: You just stole my words. People can mark it in a big and tasty way.

凯西:你说得太对了。人们可以以一种盛大的可口的方式来纪念离婚。

Daisy: Why not? Being single again means I am available for another better relationship.

黛西:为什么不呢? 恢复单身意味着我又可以来一段更好的恋情了。

Cathy: Are you still disturbing yourself about Jake?

凯西:你是不是还在为杰克的事情耿耿于怀啊?

Daisy: No. I am over him. He doesn’t even deserve a divorce cake. I would make a dumping husband cake by myself. I can’t kill him in life. But I can make him the ugliest on the cake.

黛西:不。我们已经结束了。他根本不配离婚蛋糕。我会自己做一个 “甩夫” 蛋糕。我不能在现实生活中杀了他,但是我可以把蛋糕上的他做得很丑。

Cathy: You are evil! You know what? You do have a talent. We should start a special bakery for heartbroken people.

凯西:你真的很坏! 知道吗?你真的很有天赋啊。我们应该为那些心碎的人开一个特别的烘焙店。

Daisy: Good idea. I prefer greenback to men now.

黛西:好主意。相对男人我现在更喜欢绿色的东西(美金)。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03