中餐厅在餐饮市场份额上竞争非常大,但是中餐厅作为我国最为传统的餐饮服务职业,占有一定的地位。下面小编为大家整理的中餐厅情景英语对话,希望对大家有用!
中餐厅情景英语对话
Daniel: Grandpa, this Chinese restaurant looks really old! How long ago was it built?
丹尼尔: 爷爷,这个中国餐厅看起来好旧啊。它建成多少年了啊?
Grandpa: I’m not sure when it started. But I know it’s older than me. As a young boy, I used to eat at here a lot.
爷爷: 我不是很确定它是什么时候开张的,但我知道它比我还老呢。我小的时候,就经常来这里吃东西的。
Daniel: Oh, it’s interesting. Dad told me you brought him here when he was young, too. Now, it’s my turn.
丹尼尔: 哦,真有趣。爸爸告诉过我他小的时候您也常常带他来这里。现在,轮到我了。
Grandpa: Yeah. We are the VIP customers here. So, what do you want to eat today?
爷爷: 是啊。我们可是这里的贵宾啊。那么,你今天想吃点什么呢?
Daniel: I’d like to eat a hamburger and a bottle of coca-cola.
丹尼尔: 我要吃一个汉堡包和一瓶可乐。
Grandpa: Hey, kid, that’s wrong. It’s a Chinese restaurant. Let’s eat something traditional.
爷爷: 嗨,孩子,别弄错了。这是中餐厅,我们得吃点传统的食品。
Daniel: Then there is nothing particular I’d like to eat. Grandpa, what’s your favorite here?
丹尼尔: 那我就不知道有什么特别想吃的了。爷爷,您最喜欢这里的什么呢?
Grandpa: The Chinese rice pudding. Your father loves it, too. You wanna try?
爷爷: 八宝粥。你爸爸也很喜欢的。你想尝尝吗?
Daniel: Sure. Is it sweet?
丹尼尔: 当然了。它是甜的吗?
Grandpa: Yes, of course. But I think they can make you a salty one, too.
爷爷: 是啊,当然了。但是我觉得他们也可以给你做一碗咸的。
Daniel: Great, I want it spicy.
丹尼尔: 太好了。我还要辣的。
Grandpa: Come on. Don’t go too far.
爷爷: 哎呀。别太过了。
Daniel: I want it to be special. And you know that I always like hot food.
丹尼尔: 我就想要点特别的啊。而且您知道我一直喜欢辣味的食物啊。
Grandpa: OK then. We shall ask them to put some red chilli on it.
爷爷: 那好吧。我们就叫他们给你往里面加点辣椒。
Daniel: I’m sure I’d like that.
丹尼尔: 我确定我一定会喜欢的。
Grandpa: I hope so.
爷爷: 希望如此。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03