外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

中餐厅英语口语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-09186

中餐厅英语口语对话

中国料理是中国各地区、各民族各种菜肴的总称。具有历史悠久、技术精湛、品类丰富、流派众多、风格独特的特点,下面小编为大家整理的中餐厅英语口语对话,希望对大家有用!

中餐厅英语口语对话

Daniel:Grandpa, this Chinese restaurant looks really old! How long ago was it built?

丹尼尔:爷爷,这个中国餐厅看起来好旧啊。它建成多少年了啊?

Grandpa:I’m not sure when it started. But I know it’s older than me. As a young boy, I used to eat at here a lot.

爷爷:我不是很确定它是什么时候开张的,但我知道它比我还老呢。我小的时候,就经常来这里吃东西的。

Daniel:Oh, it’s interesting. Dad told me you brought him here when he was young, too. Now, it’s my turn.

丹尼尔:哦,真有趣。爸爸告诉过我他小的时候您也常常带他来这里。现在,轮到我了。

Grandpa:Yeah. We are the VIP customers here. So, what do you want to eat today?

爷爷:是啊。我们可是这里的贵宾啊。那么,你今天想吃点什么呢?

Daniel:I’d like to eat a hamburger and a bottle of coca-cola.

丹尼尔:我要吃一个汉堡包和一瓶可乐。

Grandpa:Hey, kid, that’s wrong. It’s a Chinese restaurant. Let’s eat something traditional.

爷爷:嗨,孩子,别弄错了。这是中餐厅,我们得吃点传统的食品。

Daniel:Then there is nothing particular I’d like to eat. Grandpa, what’s your favorite here?

丹尼尔:那我就不知道有什么特别想吃的了。爷爷,您最喜欢这里的什么呢?

Grandpa:The Chinese rice pudding. Your father loves it, too. You wanna try?

爷爷:八宝粥。你爸爸也很喜欢的。你想尝尝吗?

Daniel:Sure. Is it sweet?

丹尼尔:当然了。它是甜的吗?

Grandpa:Yes, of course. But I think they can make you a salty one, too.

爷爷:是啊,当然了。但是我觉得他们也可以给你做一碗咸的。

Daniel:Great, I want it spicy.

丹尼尔:太好了。我还要辣的。

Grandpa:Come on. Don’t go too far.

爷爷:哎呀。别太过了。

Daniel:I want it to be special. And you know that I always like hot food.

丹尼尔:我就想要点特别的啊。而且您知道我一直喜欢辣味的食物啊。

Grandpa:OK then. We shall ask them to put some red chilli on it.

爷爷:那好吧。我们就叫他们给你往里面加点辣椒。

Daniel:I’m sure I’d like that.

丹尼尔:我确定我一定会喜欢的。

Grandpa:I hope so.

爷爷:希望如此。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03