外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于生病看医生的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-31981

关于生病看医生的英语对话

生病了,有的时候,人们会去药店自己买药。可是,如果自己买的药,吃了见不到效果,或者是病情重,就一定要到医院去看医生,下面小编为大家整理的关于生病看医生的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于生病看医生的英语对话

Doctor: Hi, Sam. You don’t look very well. What seems to be the problem? My receptionist told me it was urgent.

医生:嗨,山姆。你看起来好像不太舒服。怎么了?我的前台告诉我你得了急病。

Sam: Help me, Doctor. I think I’m dying. Thanks for give me appointment so quickly.

山姆:帮帮我,医生。我觉得我快死了,谢谢您能这么快约我。

Doctor: Let me see. I’ll take temperature and blood pressure.

医生:让我看看你的体温和血压。

Sam: I’ve got a pounding headache, a dry throat.

山姆:我头痛死了,喉咙很干。

Doctor: Now let me have a look at you. I’d like to listen to your chest. Now breathe in a deep breath. That’s it. Cough now again. I want to examine your throat too. Open wide say “Aaaaahh.”

医生:来,让我瞧瞧你,听听你的胸腔。现在深深地吸一口气。对,就是这样。咳嗽一下.再咳一次。我还想再查查你的喉咙。把嘴张开,说“啊――”。

Sam: Aaaaahh aaaaahh.

山姆:啊――啊――啊――啊。

Doctor: Are you getting enough sleep? Have you changed your diet lately?

医生:你的睡眠正常吗?你改变你的饮食了吗?

Sam: I’m eating the same things I always eating. And I usually sleep eight hours a night.

山姆:我吃的东西一直是一样的,而且每晚8个小时睡眠。

Doctor: When did this start? Have every felt this way before?

医生:这种症状是从什么时候开始的?你以前像这样发生过吗?

Sam: I was exposed to the heavy rain after friend’s party yesterday evening. I felt headache and sore throat after going back home.

山姆:昨天在朋友家开完派对淋了雨,回家后就觉得头痛,喉咙也不舒服。

Doctor: Have you ever had any medicines?

医生:吃过药吗?

Sam: I bought some medicines in the drug store near home, but useless.

山姆:在离家不远的小药店买了点感冒药,不过没有什么作用。

Doctor: There are many unqualified medicine without drug quality inspection.

医生:现在的很多药都没有经过药品质量验证,是不合格的药。

Sam: Is there any consequences after taking these medicine?

山姆:吃了这些药会有什么后果呢?

Sam: Useless is the better one, some of them even have severe side effects.

医生:轻者不起作用,有的甚至还会产生严重的副作用。

Doctor: Our government should reinforce the drug quality control.

山姆:国家应该加强药品质量监管。

Doctor: It is important to go to the doctor when feel sick. The medicines prescribed by doctors are inspected by the quality standards, which are safe and effective.

医生:生病就要及时来医院就医,医院的药品都是经过质量检验的,安全有效。

Sam: I know.

山姆:明白了。

Doctor: This is your prescription, you’ll be better after some rest.

医生:这是你的药方,吃过药后休息几天就没事了。

Sam: Thanks a lot!

山姆:谢谢医生!

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03