外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

看书的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-01106

看书的英语对话

人在主动的时候做事会事半功倍,看书也是一样,只有你全身心的投入其中才能真正的从书中得到一些阅历和经验,下面小编为大家整理的看书的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

看书的英语对话

Rose: Mike, what are you doing?

罗斯:麦克,你在做什么?

Mike: I’m reading a book.

麦克:我在看书。

Rose: What kind of book?

罗斯:什么内容的书?

Mike: Computer application.

麦克:计算机应用。

Rose: Why do you read computer application books?

罗斯:为什么要看计算机应用的书?

Mike: Although my job is business management, computer is a very important tool that can be always used in my work.

麦克:尽管我的工作是企业管理,但计算机是一个非常重要的工具,工作中经常会用到。

Rose: You can complete these technical operations by your assistants.

罗斯:像这些技术性的操作可以由你的助理协助你完成。

Mike: We cannot always relay on others, and lifelong learning is very significant.

麦克:总不能什么事都依靠别人啊,终生学习是非常重要的。

Rose: You’re right. Along the continuous development of paperless office, plenty of works should be finished by computers.

罗斯:你说得对。随着现在无纸化办公的不断发展,许多工作都需要借助计算机来完成。

Mike: We need not only to improve the application level of computer, but study English.

麦克:我们不仅需要提高计算机应用水平,还要不断学习英语。

Rose: Does your company cooperate with foreigners?

罗斯:你们公司也和外国人合作?

Mike: Yes, due to the opening up of market, increasingly more foreigners invest in domestic market and our company has more chance to cooperate with foreign companies. Fluent English is a must.

麦克:是的,由于市场的开放,越来越多的外国人投资国内市场,我们公司与国外企业的合作也越来越频繁。熟练的英语水平是必要的。

Rose: How do you practice English?

罗斯:你平时如何练习英语呢?

Mike: Apart from reading newspaper, I persistent in listening to the English news.

麦克:除了看报纸,我还坚持收听英语新闻。

Rose: I’m so lazy compared with you. I should learn from you.

罗斯:和你相比,我真是太懒惰了。我要向你学习。

Mike: Your English and computer skills are much better than me.

麦克:你的英语和计算机水平比我强多了。

Rose: It is said that it is never too old to lean. It is useful to learn skills of other aspects.

罗斯:所谓活到老学到老,学习一些其他方面的技能也是有用的。

Mike: I support you.

麦克:我支持你。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03